• 1(current)
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand
The best way to install and ensure you receive updates as well as quick access to my other addons, is to install my repository from:
http://nibor-xbmc-repo.googlecode.com/fi....nibor.zip

Alternatively you can just get version 1.0.1 (latest at time of writing) from:
http://code.google.com/p/nibor-xbmc-repo/downloads/list

(NOTE: this addon has previously been announced in some other threads, but this should now be considered the primary thread for this topic)
Hi great plugin was working great until today. It keeps script failing here is the log http://pastein.com/1qgZmpEM. Thanks for your time.
here's my pastebin from windows 7. I think the error is in line 158.

http://pastebin.com/UG5jdgzE

This morning I've completely reinstalled xbmc beta 1. removing the old directories from previous install. then installing 4od from your repo. Firewall is off. Working fine on openelec.

Great addons btw. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with my windows and not the plugin
does it automatically delete cache after watching ?
this is fab thanx!

on mint 12 with xbmc dharma i had to update rtmp using the instructions in this post
Works great thanks Smile
4oD is working fine for me on my ATV2 thanks Nod
Add-on stopped working last night ('script failed' error) on ATV2. Everything fine again after deleting addon, cache and then re-installing from zip. Perhaps I could just have deleted the cache? I'll try that first if it happens again.
Kalakuta Wrote:Add-on stopped working last night ('script failed' error) on ATV2. Everything fine again after deleting addon, cache and then re-installing from zip. Perhaps I could just have deleted the cache? I'll try that first if it happens again.

Hi mate. Out of interest how did you delete the cache ? Which directory does it reside in ?

Thanks
Atlantean Wrote:4oD is working fine for me on my ATV2 thanks Nod

Likewise, running Eden Beta. Thanks!
gobbledigook Wrote:this is fab thanx!

on mint 12 with xbmc dharma i had to update rtmp using the instructions in this post

Not to sound like a complete noob here but how do you update the rtmp? I downloaded the rtmpdump... I understand the code I have to paste... I just have zero idea of where to type it.

Only issues I have with xmbc are the ITV, Channel 4 and 5 add-ons.

I have seached for the info but nothing in simple noob terms to help me out.

Cheers in advance.
Mighty_Diamond Wrote:Not to sound like a complete noob here but how do you update the rtmp? I downloaded the rtmpdump... I understand the code I have to paste... I just have zero idea of where to type it.

Only issues I have with XBMC are the ITV, Channel 4 and 5 add-ons.

I have seached for the info but nothing in simple noob terms to help me out.

Cheers in advance.

if you are on linux, just open terminal and paste it in.
All Things PVR
Thumbs Up 
First of all great plugin, this is some thing that I have been waiting for, for many years.

Both 4oD and 5 Demand scripts install fine from your XBMC Repo and I have linked both plugins to RTMP and set a download folder within my Linux Home directory.

Unfortunately when either plugin loads to "play" either the content from 4oD or 5 Demand, the plugin unfortunately doesn't load anything. I get a brief loading bar popup as if the program was buffering and then nothing happens.

When I try to "download" content from either plugin the selected shows are found in the pre-selected download folder however have a 1kb file size and do not play inside or out of XBMC.

Any ideas what this could be :confused2: Cant wait to get this working Big Grin

{Setup}
Linux Mint 12
XBMC (latest stable release)
AEON Nox (skin)
Only thing that is a bit annoying on this, is that if you go into a menu of something that's been a series, it only comes up with episode titles, so hard to tell which is the most recent, or the order.
I keep getting a script error today was working fine is it happening to anyone else? If you need a log let me know.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 4oD (Video) Addon - UK Channel 4 on demand1