• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Demand 5 (Video) Addon - UK Channel 5 on demand
Guess I'll just uninstall then, as it obviously doesn't work if the creator of the plug-in and everyone else (other than hasselhof, who I thank) have ignored requests for support for over a month.

Can't find any other software that works for downloading Demand 5 programmes, so that's that.
(2012-08-17, 18:10)DJF06 Wrote: Guess I'll just uninstall then, as it obviously doesn't work if the creator of the plug-in and everyone else (other than hasselhof, who I thank) have ignored requests for support for over a month.

Can't find any other software that works for downloading Demand 5 programmes, so that's that.

DJF06 , for some reason my Demand 5 addon with windows has stopped the download functionality but plays ok, but my version of XBMCbuntu is working a treat on both download & play Smile

DJF06 - I created the 1.3.3 version as an experimental plugin.

The main page for this is http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-itv-player/

If you have an issue with the plugin, would you be so kind as to raise a bug with a full debug log and post it on that site under the "Issues' tab ?

I don't really frequent this forum very much - I watch the downloads on the Google Code project page. There have been 1245 downloads and zero outstanding issues.

If there is a problem, I will try and take a look at it.

Thanks

David
The demand five plugin doesn't play anything for me at the moment, I just get the working symbol which eventually just stops. Is this a know issue, frodo beta 1.
(2012-11-29, 15:30)bilbonvidia Wrote: The demand five plugin doesn't play anything for me at the moment, I just get the working symbol which eventually just stops. Is this a know issue, frodo beta 1.

I can confirm that I have the same problem using alpha 7.

Further to this i'd like to thank you for creating both this and the 4OD plugins. The resporitary for these 2 plugins, listed on the first page does not link to anything
Using beta2 here and the older stuff (more than 2 weeks) does seem to play mostly, however the newer stuff just times out
(2012-09-10, 20:15)dlake02 Wrote: DJF06 - I created the 1.3.3 version as an experimental plugin.

The main page for this is http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-itv-player/

If you have an issue with the plugin, would you be so kind as to raise a bug with a full debug log and post it on that site under the "Issues' tab ?

I don't really frequent this forum very much - I watch the downloads on the Google Code project page. There have been 1245 downloads and zero outstanding issues.

If there is a problem, I will try and take a look at it.

Thanks

David

i haven't tried the (uk) channel 5 (on demand) addon that this thread is about: because i've heard that its not working.

bu i tried this experimental addon linked above and it works great. just click the link and then click on "downloads".

thanks very much dlake02. my kids are enjoying the programme "peppa pig" as we speak.
That is pretty old and is likely to stop working for new programmes very soon.

Channel 5 have moved to Flash Access on their RTMPE streams and to Widevine DRM on their HLS streams. Every way I turn, they add DRM.

I have run out of ideas....

BTW, Google screwed up my account so the code.google.com/xbmc-itv-player is dead.

New site is code.google.com/xbmc-itvplayer

D
Hi folks,

Are the streams still working from Demand 5?

Thanks,
mcquaim
No. Is it likely this plugin will be resurrected?
See post 98...

This isn't going anywhere...
Just wondered if the feeds could be capture from a Sony Bravia tv, the watched on xbmc ?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Demand 5 (Video) Addon - UK Channel 5 on demand2