• 6(current)
[RELEASE] The Trailers
I really like this addon, but would be even happier if I could mark trailers 'watched' and use the option 'hide watched'. Any plans to implement this in the near future?
(2012-04-09, 02:52)FekketCantenel Wrote: I really like this addon, but would be even happier if I could mark trailers 'watched' and use the option 'hide watched'. Any plans to implement this in the near future?
That´s the only feature i´m missing too.
Sphere´s addon "myVideo" marks watched videos automatically and saves the status. Would be great if
this addon could do the same.
Thanks for all your work, I use your addon every weekend to catch up with the newest trailers Big Grin
(2012-04-09, 19:57)solidsatras Wrote:
(2012-04-09, 02:52)FekketCantenel Wrote: I really like this addon, but would be even happier if I could mark trailers 'watched' and use the option 'hide watched'. Any plans to implement this in the near future?
Sphere´s addon "myVideo" marks watched videos automatically and saves the status. Would be great if
Thanks for all your work, I use your addon every weekend to catch up with the newest trailers Big Grin

I know and i think it's more of an XBMC bug. In the rebuild code it also doesn't save the watched status so not sure if there is anything that can be done
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Another vote for CP v2 support.
Not counting votes if any one is expecting that
(2012-04-09, 19:59)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-09, 19:57)solidsatras Wrote:

I know and i think it's more of an XBMC bug. In the rebuild code it also doesn't save the watched status so not sure if there is anything that can be done

It will also automatically work with my rebuilded The Trailers code - but only if "ask for trailer quality" and "ask for trailer type" are both disabled in addon settings. (If enabled, a movie is a folder which contains the trailer types and qualities (which are playable and can be marked as watched)

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Ah indeed. The trailer types are marked as watched to however not the main movie poster. So you will only see that if you open that movie.

Hide watched doesn't work btw

Note:
I prefer keeping the rebuild code to ourselves until later stage when it's ready for testing and submitting to repo.
(2012-04-11, 22:46)Martijn Wrote: So you will only see that if you open that movie.
Like I said - if you disable "ask for trailer type" it marks the movie itself (=movie poster) as watched.

(2012-04-11, 22:46)Martijn Wrote: Note:
I prefer keeping the rebuild code to ourselves until later stage when it's ready for testing and submitting to repo.
You first said "In the rebuild code" - I only replied. Angel

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Smile Yeah I know
no problem.
Is there a way to automatically download the trailers to a save location?
Martijn - great work...nice stuff. I stumbled on this while looking for the Artist Slideshow add-on and love it. I just read the entire post and see that several others are looking for a few features that are near & dear to my wife's (and kids) happy viewing experience Wink

It's all based on download speeds (or lack thereof):

* ability to select or flag desired trailers for either batch and/or background downloading (saving) - or all trailers
* related to the above - ability to run as a "service" perhaps like the Art Downloader

Other than that - LOVE this add-on.
Hi,

I love this!! What a treat to have all those trailers at your fingertips.

I do use Couch Potato. I have put the IP and port in Config. I do not use a username and password.

But once I am in the Add-On, I do ot see anything about CP. I assume that looking at a trailer I should be able to add it to my queue, but I cannot figure out how to do that.

Thanks,

H.
Context Menu.
Perfect thank you!
(2012-04-13, 04:34)puulima Wrote: Martijn - great work...nice stuff. I stumbled on this while looking for the Artist Slideshow add-on and love it. I just read the entire post and see that several others are looking for a few features that are near & dear to my wife's (and kids) happy viewing experience Wink

It's all based on download speeds (or lack thereof):

* ability to select or flag desired trailers for either batch and/or background downloading (saving) - or all trailers
* related to the above - ability to run as a "service" perhaps like the Art Downloader

Other than that - LOVE this add-on.

Martijn - just following up. Are these suggestions possible? I saw several others requested the same or very similar options. Not sure if it's something that would be part of The Trailers directly or a seperate script? It takes slightly longer to download a trailer out here in the rural areas so streaming isn't an option. Thanks for your hard work...love this.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] The Trailers1