• 8(current)
[RELEASE] The Trailers
I'm having an issue with the couch potato integration. I just updated to v2 of CP, and I can't add a movie from the trailers addon. it says something about permissions or authorizations. next time I try, I'll get the actual error message, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue. I have the correct user/password in the settings.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
(2012-05-27, 05:54)flipped cracker Wrote: I'm having an issue with the couch potato integration. I just updated to v2 of CP, and I can't add a movie from the trailers addon. it says something about permissions or authorizations. next time I try, I'll get the actual error message, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue. I have the correct user/password in the settings.

same error but i think they are working on a new version of this addon so doubt it will get fixed, we will just have to wait!
Just wanted to say I am also looking forward to the new version of this great movie trailer plug in Smile
Beta release:

After some time and a lot of recoding done by Sphere I would like you to try out the improved version

Download can be found here

Note:
Nothing has been changed about the CouchPotato code. I haven't got a CP server so can't test it.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Any chance of a changelog, or at least what to look out for? Thanks for your hard work.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2012-06-21, 00:44)curtis-r Wrote: Any chance of a changelog, or at least what to look out for? Thanks for your hard work.

What has changed is everything Tongue
Not a single line of code is the same (except the CP code)
Installed. Adjusted settings to my liking. Downloaded & played a couple of trailers just fine. Did you ever consider allowing the download to occur in the background?
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2012-06-21, 03:10)curtis-r Wrote: Installed. Adjusted settings to my liking. Downloaded & played a couple of trailers just fine. Did you ever consider allowing the download to occur in the background?

I'm not even going to answer that.....
(2012-06-21, 03:10)curtis-r Wrote: Installed. Adjusted settings to my liking. Downloaded & played a couple of trailers just fine. Did you ever consider allowing the download to occur in the background?

Context Menu > Download.

Very nice work guys. Big Grin
(2012-06-21, 00:42)Martijn Wrote: I haven't got a CP server so can't test it.
You can check here for cpserver code. https://github.com/queeup/plugin.video.i...0402b06f0a
(2012-06-21, 11:55)queeup Wrote:
(2012-06-21, 00:42)Martijn Wrote: I haven't got a CP server so can't test it.
You can check here for cpserver code. https://github.com/queeup/plugin.video.i...0402b06f0a

I know however we don't have an IMDB id.
So it needs some code adjusting and i have no way of testing and what i can't test I won't add.

So if any one could make a patch feel free to do so.
CP is still working for me.
"Couchpotato" works but the new "Couchpotato Server" does not at the moment.
I will have a look at queeup's code when I got time - thanks for that.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Shouldn't be to hard judging from code. But it needs to be properly tested.
hm, i can't stream trailers, it always prompts for a download, even though i set "stream" as viewing method in settings.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] The Trailers1