xbmc library number of item wont match the "files" number of items
i cant understand why i did a new scan and there is a diffrent number of item bwtween the movies\libary and the movies\files

how can i fix it please with out move one by one
thanks!
nimrodasas Wrote:i cant understand why i did a new scan and there is a diffrent number of item bwtween the movies\libary and the movies\files

how can i fix it please with out move one by one
thanks!

Install the "Missing Movies" addon which will give you a list of Movies that are not in your database. On each missing movie either rename it to what the scanner expects (IMDB or theMovieDB) or in file mode press I which should give you a list of possible matches if the file name is anything like the movie name.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Is there something similar for TV shows? On mine everything is scanned apart from Father Ted - it's scanned one episode in, but not the rest of the series. I've tried updating the library, but it still doesn't pick them up.

They're all named and numbered correctly and were there when I was running XBMC Live.
neal73 Wrote:Is there something similar for TV shows? On mine everything is scanned apart from Father Ted - it's scanned one episode in, but not the rest of the series. I've tried updating the library, but it still doesn't pick them up.

They're all named and numbered correctly and were there when I was running XBMC Live.

The addon name is gives you the idea it's only for movies but it does both...just choose Movies or TV Shows from the menu.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
any success with this running on Eden Beta ? i know it worked on Dharma but i havent had succes on Eden betaHuh
great fix everything thank you!
cruzannavy Wrote:any success with this running on Eden Beta ? i know it worked on Dharma but i havent had succes on Eden betaHuh

nimrodasas Wrote:great fix everything thank you!

Eden: Missing Movie Scanner

Still being in beta and no TV Shows (i think)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ahh i see, Thanks, they just started a new thread. thanks for the heads up

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc library number of item wont match the "files" number of items0