Fox News Add-on not working properly
I'm not seeing a live feed link or a way to "Play from here" function. Am I missing something?
(2014-05-08, 06:43)Forkboy Wrote: I'm not seeing a live feed link or a way to "Play from here" function. Am I missing something?

There is no live feed link. Instructions for the rest are here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1692741
OK, now I do have a question...

I love the "Play from here" function, is it possible to have it auto play towards the top (as opposed to the way it does now, top to bottom). When I get home and want to watch the latest whatever, it would be nice to just start with the most recent un-watched episode and have it auto play it's way to the top of the list.
(2014-05-15, 23:55)HMcWhorter Wrote: OK, now I do have a question...

I love the "Play from here" function, is it possible to have it auto play towards the top (as opposed to the way it does now, top to bottom). When I get home and want to watch the latest whatever, it would be nice to just start with the most recent un-watched episode and have it auto play it's way to the top of the list.

I made a change to allow the directory sort to function correctly.
This change will allow you to use the left cursor when the playlist is displayed to bring up the sidebar menu. Click on the SORT METHOD. You want to select Sort by DATE as the method.
Just to the right of the word "SORT" you will see a small arrow indicator (or the words descending/ascending depending on your skin) which you can click on to indicate whether to sort ascending or descending. This is sometimes tricky and is best done with a mouse, though you can do it with a keyboard or remote by selecting the DATE SORT method and then pressing cursor right to select ascending/descending.

You can see here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...debar_menu how to change Sort By.
By changing the direction of the sort the play direction will change for you. It's really harder to describe than it is to actually do it.

EDIT: You can get the version 4.0.2 Fox News addon with the above minor change here: https://github.com/learningit/plugin.vid...V4.0.2.zip

I won't put in the official xmbc repo until I have some other changes to push as well.
Holy cow!!!

You are amazing my man!

Changing the sort order makes perfect sense, I will download and install this afternoon.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Well, that is just perfect!

It works exactly the way I hoped it would!

Thanks again!
Unfortunately the Foxnews does not work anymore. It gives a script error. This is my main video adon that I use and it worked flawless since its last release.
Is it possible to get fixed or updated?
"learningit" could find a little time?
(2014-07-22, 21:38)Angi321 Wrote: Unfortunately the Foxnews does not work anymore. It gives a script error. This is my main video adon that I use and it worked flawless since its last release.
Is it possible to get fixed or updated?
"learningit" could find a little time?
I don't experience any problems with my version. Please post a debug log to either pastebin or xbmclogs and I'll have a look to see if I can help.
I have first uninstall the addon, reboot, install again and now it works. Thank you very much for supporting this adon!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fox News Add-on not working properly1