[REQUEST] Plugin for SPANISH Telemundo, Univision channels?
Question 
Anybody know where i can find any plugins/addons for Spanish Television Channel TELEMUNDO or UNIVISION? or any spanish channels? not the spain ones i already have that. my family is really into the telenovelas Oo
Hey look for Justintv and look at post 434 download that one ok,ONCE YOU INSTALL IT THEN GO TO ENTERMENT THEN MOVIES THERE YOU WILL SEE THEM OK ENJOY.
Ok Thank you! I'll make sure to do that thanx! Nod
This is great information, but I want to add Telemundo and Univision to LiveStreams, so if anyone knows the rtmp information that would be great!

Thanks!
Hi I found a solution,it's not live streaming but it is next day with no commercials Rofl. You can add a plugin for Hulu. You don't need to login to Hulu or anything. Then go to Video Addons>Hulu>TV>Channels>Then Scroll Down to Drama where you'll see a section called Telenovelas.

There they have the latest episodes of novelas from Univision the last 5 and then for some the show ended so they have the full season. They have new episodes the day after they air on TV in the US. It also has novelas from other channels but it's by title of novelas.

I know I saw Telemundo in another plugin but forgot because my mom doesn't watch those lol so I probably deleted it. Confused

The plugin version is for Hulu is 3.4.8 and I didn't do any fixes like some are suggesting and I'm running Frodo. Just found out about XBMC this week!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Plugin for SPANISH Telemundo, Univision channels?0