Say thanks to the selfless devs here
I would love to give a HUGE thanks to the lovely XBMC team, guys I have been using XBMC on my XBOX1 and till now I am loven it each day more and more!

I just can not live without XBMC Laugh

All the LOVE,
EG.
Thanks guys, your hard work is much appreciated. I dont know what i would do with out my XBMC Smile
XBMC-ATV2 - Frodo
XBMC-LR - Zotac Zbox Plus - 36gb SSD - 3Gb Mem - Frodo
XBMC-BR - Foxcon 330i - 16gb SSD - 2Gb Mem - FrodoRc3
XBMC-Mini - MacMini - 128Gb OCZ Agility - 5Gb Mem - Frodo - Running SQL - Auto Library Update
Synology DiskStation Ds1512+(Dsm 4.3-3776) - 4gb Mem - 5*3tb Wd Reds [SHR] - 2GB Bonded Link - (SSD Cache WIP)

Yes sir, AMEN and be blessed!
I've just been a lurker on these forums until now, I haven't been able to contribute anything as of yet, any problem I've had someone else has had before me and a forum search has yielded the answer, and any problem someone else has had I've always been beaten to the reply,
but I certainly would like to thank the devs for their hard work in making imho the best piece of media centre software on the planet.
Oh and a thanks to the admins and mods for keeping these forums going.
stammie Wrote:I've just been a lurker on these forums until now, I haven't been able to contribute anything as of yet, any problem I've had someone else has had before me and a forum search has yielded the answer, and any problem someone else has had I've always been beaten to the reply,
but I certainly would like to thank the devs for their hard work in making imho the best piece of media centre software on the planet.
Oh and a thanks to the admins and mods for keeping these forums going.

Congrats then on your first post, and for using the search function Wink
Nice to see you felt strongly enough about thanking Team XBMC et al that you registered just to do that! It's really a great piece of software and it's nice to see them getting props and respect for it!
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks for the system that makes my media life work. The WAF factor is the first and highest its ever been.

Thanks for all the hard work.
Thanks for this great piece of software and the incredible support through this forum.

I love it !
Thumbs Up 
Thanks to all the devs, and especially Davilla for all the CrystalHD goodness Big Grin
Thanks for everything, and keep up the awsome work all of you are doing.
Just wanted to add my support;

Well done, gang. I visit the site daily and there is always something new to discover.

XBMC is the primo piece of software available anywhere on the 'net (free, paid, or otherwise!).

Much love.
My HTPC;
Silverstone LC17 Silver ATX | ASrock A75 Extreme6 ATX | AMD A6-3500 HD6530D
Transparency! v4.0.4
Transparency! FAQ/HowTo
Just a friendly bump to make sure this thread doesn't get buried too deep.
Bump - c'mon guys 1044 views, 40 posts? Okay, you're not all registered on the forum, but this is a damn good reason to do so. If you enjoy the <FREE> work of some seriously skilled programmers and all the assistance they (and others) give here in the forums *SAY THANKS* and donate if you got a few bucks to spare.

I know they see this, and are too modest to sticky it (c'mon Nate, Davilla, JR, Crystal, whomever - sticky it), so say thanks while the thread's here and keep it to the forefront if you do appreciate the best media center software around, free or commercial.

Thanks in advance.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
cheers!!
Thanks for everyone's hard work!
Thanks devs!!!!!!!!!Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Say thanks to the selfless devs here0