[REQUEST] RTMPGUI plugin for live streams?
macf1an Wrote:search for the now closed seeon.tv thread.. it's not dead..

correct. RTMPgui has the new iLIVE/seeon streams but iLIVE still has not replaced many of the streams they once had. As iLIVE picks up more streams RTMPgui will also get updated to carry them.
macf1an Wrote:search for the now closed seeon.tv thread.. it's not dead..
the last file you uploaded says it's unavailable

I just tried it and it downloaded fine.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FVZAO940
it's fine now - thanks.
testing!
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
If someone could add a function to filter the streams by language, then all of the streams marked "link down" would also filter out. That would make scrolling through the list much quicker. I am sure it would be a simple function but, I know nothing about python.
On a completely different note....if someone wanted to make a plugin from this Google spreadsheet link, it would be most awesome. The author does a pretty good job of keeping links updated. Between RTMPgui and this Google spreadsheet I am usually able to watch whatever I want without having to update xml files or URLs myself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...t_oF#gid=0
woompa Wrote:If someone could add a function to filter the streams by language, then all of the streams marked "link down" would also filter out. That would make scrolling through the list much quicker. I am sure it would be a simple function but, I know nothing about python.

Here's a quick fix to filter 'link down' items. Just replace the following code appropriately.

Code:
if language.find('Link Down') == -1 :
        title = stream.findtext('title')+' ('+language+')'
        rtmplink = stream.findtext('link')+' playpath='+stream.findtext('playpath')+'  swfurl='+stream.findtext('swfUrl')+' pageurl='+stream.findtext('pageUrl')
        item=xbmcgui.ListItem(title)
        item.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels={'title':title})
        item.setProperty('IsPlayable', 'true')
        xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]),url=rtmplink,listitem=item,isFolder=False)
There was a filter for link down. it was just commented out. you just had to uncomment it. it is easy to filter by language ect.
BlueCop Wrote:There was a filter for link down. it was just commented out. you just had to uncomment it. it is easy to filter by language ect.

I tested that and some 'link down' were escaping it and there were some variants like 'link down promo' etc. So I just changed the if condition.
newatv2user Wrote:Here's a quick fix to filter 'link down' items. Just replace the following code appropriately.

Code:
if language.find('Link Down') == -1 :
        title = stream.findtext('title')+' ('+language+')'
        rtmplink = stream.findtext('link')+' playpath='+stream.findtext('playpath')+'  swfurl='+stream.findtext('swfUrl')+' pageurl='+stream.findtext('pageUrl')
        item=xbmcgui.ListItem(title)
        item.setInfo( type="Video", infoLabels={'title':title})
        item.setProperty('IsPlayable', 'true')
        xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]),url=rtmplink,listitem=item,isFolder=False)

I am getting script errors when I replace the code. I must be doing something wrong with the placement.
woompa Wrote:I am getting script errors when I replace the code. I must be doing something wrong with the placement.

Probably due to indentation. On the original code, just uncomment the line that checks for 'link down' and except the last line of that function indent the code by pressing 'TAB'.
Working yesterday - script error messages today!
Error in the XML.
Is that an explanation or another error reportHuh!!!
Explanation. So either modify the addon to read a local file, fix the xml or just wait for them to fix the xml.

Actually, it seems they've already fixed it.
OK for those ignorant souls like me that only enjoy broadcasts in English I changed the plugin to filter out all languages except for English. (also filters out all links "reported" as being down)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K6HP2MR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] RTMPGUI plugin for live streams?0