Eden "File" mode
Sorry for the noob question, but I can't seem to figure this out. In 10.1 I was using Transparency skin and if I select movies (in Library mode) it took me to my movies. If I selected TV Shows it took me there. In Eden now I click movies or tv shows and it takes me to a menu where I must click on Files and make my way down the subfolders to get to where I want. What am I missing? Can I set it up the way I used to have it in 10.1?

Thanks
In the current builds there is an option in the settings to go straight into the Files view when you select Video from the home screen. This option wasn't in beta 1 but as far as I know it will be in beta 2. As and when beta 2 is released (or you could use a nightly build) go to System settings, Skin, Home window and enable "Videos button always goes to Video files".

JR
I've been trying to enable file view option without any luck. Any way to enable the file mode that was in the previous version of XBMC? I find it very annoying that this was taken away from the new new build. If there is no fix for this where can I download the previous version? I neglected to save the installer thinking you wouldn't cripple your new versions.

To depend on the the scrapers to detect every movie file is ridiculous. They are correct most of the time but the file names are not always what the scraper is looking for. Does this mean I have to keep guessing on the correct file name for the scraper so it can be detected? I find that impractical. Would be simpler if we could manually add items to the Library instead. Although I really like the new features in Eden, they are useless if I'm unable to add new content. I've been using XBMC since I had my modded X-Box 10 years ago. I've always used the library options but having the file mode is a necessity in order to maintain the Library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden "File" mode0