Latest builds, issues.
Hi there,

I've noticed that in the last few latest builds (windows and Linux) that there has been an issue brining up the Channel list OSD while watching a channel in full screen. When you bring up the channel list, the video runs slow and lags... But if i bring up other OSD's in full screen mode, like Menu or Info and EPG the video plays fine...

This could be just a skin issue in confluence, but i doubt it, as i've changed the XML that controls this field with the "old one" that worked in 10.1 stable builds and things still lag.

Also, @ Margro...

The last few latest builds i've tried of yours "since API change" the channel manager in 'settings, live tv, general, channel manager' is broken. when you change the channel order by clicking a channel and selecting move, then hit Apply changes, the changes are not saved.

i have "get order from backend" OFF and it still occurs. Could you look into this, please. Cheers.

Also @ Margro: the latest build you put up, Settings menu is broken... When you turn on PVR functionality all settings are functional again.... However DXVA is not enabling for me :S weird.

Anyways,
Cheers.

Loggio.
loggio Wrote:I've noticed that in the last few latest builds (windows and Linux) that there has been an issue brining up the Channel list OSD while watching a channel in full screen. When you bring up the channel list, the video runs slow and lags... But if i bring up other OSD's in full screen mode, like Menu or Info and EPG the video plays fine...
nothing changed that I can think of that could cause this. create a ticket with a complete description + debug log.

Quote:the latest build you put up, Settings menu is broken... When you turn on PVR functionality all settings are functional again
known issue that's already been fixed. someone created a topic about this last week.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Channel manager is still completly useless (or I am too stupid to use this?):
- Right click on the channel list, menu containing one position (Move) appears. Click on Move - nothing changes. Click Move on other channels - the same, nothing changes. HOW TO USE MOVE OPTION, is this even works?
- On the left side of screen, there is first channel selected. I can edit this channel. However, I unable to select select any other channel to edit. There is first channel from list selected and that's all. I've tried to figure out how to select other channel from list and edit it's settings but without success. It seems to be impossible.

So:
- how to move channel (is this works?)
- how to edit (for example, set icon) channel other than first channel? (is this works?).

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest builds, issues.0