Imdb votes wrong
When I pause a movie or tvshow in the Neon skin, the votes and rating are off. For instance Moneyball is 8.8 with 4 votes. Why am I getting so few votes?
Can't reproduce. IMDb scraper 2.3.3 returns ..

Quote:ParseIMDBRating returned <details><rating>7.8</rating><votes>34,589</votes></details>
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
You can try this and see if it fixes it for you http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=107331.
Did not work. Still have few votes. Win Win for example has 1 vote 6.0.
Maybe you are used the tmdb scraper, it shows 8.2 with 9 votes now. As far as I'm aware the info doesn't constantly update unless you do manually, it will only give you the results from the time of the original scrape, but I could be wrong.
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
What should my settings be then? Should I reinstall?
treefour Wrote:Maybe you are used the tmdb scraper, it shows 8.2 with 9 votes now. As far as I'm aware the info doesn't constantly update unless you do manually, it will only give you the results from the time of the original scrape, but I could be wrong.

Yes this is true. The ratings in XBMC never get updated unless you trigger a manual refresh for the movie (context menu, movie information, refresh)
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
Still having this problem. The ratings show 4 votes, or 10 votes for movies.
Have you checked the settings in the scraper you are using to confirm ratings are scraped from imdb? If it wasn't configured that way at the time when you scraped your movies they wont update unless you do a refresh on each movie in question once the scraper is configured as you want.
If you are using pre-Frodo you can use
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=132714
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Imdb votes wrong0