Download + Install:
Read the Install.txt file to set up the plugin.
NOTE: I'm having issues with audio transcoding on VLC 2.0.6
Download v0.5.12 - WINDOWS: http://www.mediafire.com/?2nd2786q511m8eb
Download v0.5.11 - OSX: http://www.mediafire.com/?v1n2y1n6w4i3k41
Download pvr.tvserver source: http://www.mediafire.com/?624fgs5dc69jvhw
v0.5.12 - Server Release - 4/25/2013
* Add redirect option for hls streams
* Switch audio codec from mp3 to aac
* Fixed status page issue with adding devices
v0.5.11 - OSX Release - 4/22/2013
* Fixed memory leak on epg update
* Fixed unclosed handles on vlc plugin
* PVR plugin auth fix
* Initial Enigma2 support (buggy)
* Channel groups support (for Enigma2)
* Fix shutdown for hdhomerun http tuners
* OSX support
* Minor improvements to vlc startup
* Fix flash scaling for web interface
v0.5.10 - Rewrite Release - 4/6/2013
* Fixed tuner selection if only one tuner is enabled - #2
* Fixed deadlock if force stop is used on a stream
v0.5.9 - Rewrite Release - 4/4/2013
* Clean up plex plugin
- Added server port and transcode settings to preferences
* Reload tuner status on force stop in status page
* Easier application setup
- vlc plugin does not need to be copied into vlc folder anymore
- Autodetect vlc folder path
View full changelog in CHANGELOG.txt
Complete list of HTTP calls are in the file: API.Readme.txt
Thanks to Jason102 for the permission to release this plugin!
This project uses a modified version of PseudoTV.
Link to PseudoTV: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90738
Thanks to europorsche914 for his help developing the program!
Thanks to uspino and gman3042 for their help testing!
What you need:
- XBMC, a browser, or an iPhone/android device
- Ceton infiniTV 4 or HDHomeRun Prime
- CableCard from your TV provider
What it can do:
- Stream video from any of the tuners in your Ceton device
- Slingbox alternative - Watch tv outside your house (direct streaming or transcoded streaming)
europorsche914 Wrote:How to create a custom channel list for cetonTV
1. Navigate to the folder containing ceton api -> resources -> channelmap.csv. Open this file in a text editor (excel/open office calc is best for next step anyway) then remove any channels that you do not subscribe/want displayed in the guide (I inserted a return after each channel for readability, by default it isnt this pretty also the data is comma delimited <no spaces>).
2. Then create a file titled mc2xml.chl in the resources folder containing the same channels (one channel number per line) to be downloaded using mc2xml.exe (google search). Easiest way to create this file is simply removing column "B" and "C" in whatever spreadsheet program you are using for the previous step and saving as mc2xml.chl.
Now the computer will download the required data for the guide without waisting space (my guide data went from a 215mb file to 110mb file) and errornous channels will be removed from the xbmc guide.
DISCLAIMER: If any one that has issues with the plugin after modifying the channel list, they should delete the modifiied .csv file before posting issues due to how easy it is to mistakenly modify the .csv file, the api program will automatically reparse a new channel list.