Thanks to europorsche914 and dbqbbq for their help in developing the program!
Thanks to uspino and gman3042 for their help testing!
Thanks to Jason102 for the permission to modify his XBMC plugin!
This project uses a modified version of PseudoTV.
Link to PseudoTV: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90738
Download + Install:
Read the Install.txt file to set up the plugin.
Download v0.6.4 - WINDOWS: http://www.mediafire.com/?llud7upugimsf8j
Download v0.5.11 - OSX: http://www.mediafire.com/?v1n2y1n6w4i3k41
Download pvr.tvserver source: http://www.mediafire.com/?624fgs5dc69jvhw
v0.6.4 - Server Release - 9/30/2013
* Some changes for VLC 2.1.0
v0.6.3 - Server Release - 9/15/2013
* Removed redirect option for hls streams
* Add WaitForSingleObject when closing process
* Add stop control for web browser and remote clients
* Merge dbqbbq's changes to iphone.html:
--- Fix favorites/stream settings
--- Add remember me for login credentials
v0.6.2 - Server Release - 9/10/2013
* Fixed HDHomeRun HTTP stream shutdown
* Fixed memory leak if websocket command is called multiple times
* Add settings to change device name in browser
* Fix browser and iphone interface localStorage handling
* Set TCP_NODELAY on for all api calls
v0.6.1 - Server Release - 9/8/2013
* Fixed UPnP issue if trying to start a stream on multiple devices
* Fixed check for available tuners
* Added websocket apis for mobile remote control
* Attempt fix #1 at xbmc client channel changing
v0.6.0 - Server Release - 8/19/2013
* Add silent command option to start program silently
* VLC transcode patched dlls for commercials
* Initial Ceton InfiniTV6 support
View full changelog in CHANGELOG.txt
Complete list of HTTP calls are in the file: API.Readme.txt
What you need:
- XBMC, a browser, or an iPhone/android device
- Ceton infiniTV 4 or HDHomeRun Prime
- CableCard from your TV provider
What it can do:
- Stream video from any of the tuners in your Ceton device
- Slingbox alternative - Watch tv outside your house (direct streaming or transcoded streaming)
europorsche914 Wrote:How to create a custom channel list for cetonTV
1. Navigate to the folder containing ceton api -> resources -> channelmap.csv. Open this file in a text editor (excel/open office calc is best for next step anyway) then remove any channels that you do not subscribe/want displayed in the guide (I inserted a return after each channel for readability, by default it isnt this pretty also the data is comma delimited <no spaces>).
2. Then create a file titled mc2xml.chl in the resources folder containing the same channels (one channel number per line) to be downloaded using mc2xml.exe (google search). Easiest way to create this file is simply removing column "B" and "C" in whatever spreadsheet program you are using for the previous step and saving as mc2xml.chl.
Now the computer will download the required data for the guide without waisting space (my guide data went from a 215mb file to 110mb file) and errornous channels will be removed from the xbmc guide.
DISCLAIMER: If any one that has issues with the plugin after modifying the channel list, they should delete the modifiied .csv file before posting issues due to how easy it is to mistakenly modify the .csv file, the api program will automatically reparse a new channel list.