• 27(current)
Release CetonTV+HDHomeRun - Watch TV on XBMC (WIN/OSX)
mcheng89 Wrote:this one should fix it: http://www.mediafire.com/?dj8ugy00byo0lvq

Added. along with the crash fix.

@uspino: its working for me on 3g... is your bandwidth high enough for the bitrate over 3g?

The crash is fixed. The 3G streaming is an interesting issue. I certainly have the bandwith and it works fine through the recoteCeton web app, but it refuses to stream when I call the API in GoodPlayer!. (even though the server gets the call)

I'll keep tinkering and see if I can figure out what's going on.
uspino Wrote:The crash is fixed. The 3G streaming is an interesting issue. I certainly have the bandwith and it works fine through the recoteCeton web app, but it refuses to stream when I call the API in GoodPlayer!. (even though the server gets the call)

I'll keep tinkering and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Do you know if it worked previously? Or was this the first time you tried to play it?

Released v1.8.4
- Program titles with & get cut off (Law & Order shows up as & Order) FIXED

Delete epgdata.db if you want to force a update, otherwise you can just wait until the next epg update.

EDIT:
Going to fix these issues.
- Airplay iOS streaming
- iPad Inteface
- Fill in info bar + EPG description

Also considering some kind of logo api (still think these through)...

EDIT: video on hdhomerun Smile? (thanks to gman3042 for testing)
[quote=mcheng89]Do you know if it worked previously? Or was this the first time you tried to play it?

QUOTE]

It did work on the iPad, but I don't have it with me now, only the iPhone. There was also an update to GoodPlayer that I installed before I tried, so maybe that has something to do with. I'll try with BuzzPlayer and see what happens.
annddd hdhomerun prime support! Smile
Won't release it yet, since it still has a lot of work

EDIT: decided to release since I cant even test it...
I'll let you guys test it Wink

Todo: Error check hdhomerun stream commands
mcheng89 Wrote:annddd hdhomerun prime support! Smile
Won't release it yet, since it still has a lot of work

Awesome work guys. I look forward to a release.
synapseattack Wrote:Awesome work guys. I look forward to a release.

HDHomerun test build: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?br8e5t66t367c12
(@gman3042: you already have this one)
I cant test it since I dont have a hdhomerun

Follow instructions from the ceton copy on first post.
(You need the remotevlc plugin from the ceton package)

NOTE: Channel mapping takes alot of time. Expect around 10-15 minutes for initial scan...
(This is only done once)

Todo:
- Fix iOS favorite if epg is disabled
- Error check hdhomerun stream commands
- Merge HDHomerun + Ceton code
- Airplay iOS streaming
- iPad Inteface
- Fill in info bar + EPG description
- Channel logo api
- Channels filter list
is there anyway that when we arent streaming.. the tuner can be turned off? the tuner stays on even though remoteceton is open but no streaming is being done? with a guy with limited bandwidth (doing this over wireless).. it would really help. because its obviously still pulling data (i think, because i'm getting pixelization only when the remoteceton server is on.
gman3042 Wrote:is there anyway that when we arent streaming.. the tuner can be turned off? the tuner stays on even though remoteceton is open but no streaming is being done? with a guy with limited bandwidth (doing this over wireless).. it would really help. because its obviously still pulling data (i think, because i'm getting pixelization only when the remoteceton server is on.

Yea, I'll send you another build shortly

HDHomerun build #2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?45qk44k4ue8m3iv
Stream should shutdown after 90 seconds
works!

edit: now i need to call up comcast to get my upload speeds bumped up. 2mb up just aint cutting it on these streams. tons and tons of pixelization even on the lowest settings.
Well I have figured a way to create logo mapping all in JavaScript. It's not quite ready yet but I figured I should give any newcomers a heads up before they spend a lot of time manually creating a logomapping.txt file Smile
mcheng89 Wrote:Yea, I'll send you another build shortly

HDHomerun build #2:
http://www.mediafire.com/?45qk44k4ue8m3iv
Stream should shutdown after 90 seconds

This crashes on me when it is scanning the channels. Here is the output on my system:

Is it also possible to put a option in the conf that allows us to pick the frequency table? Such as cable-irc, cable-hrc, cable-std and ALL so that the HDHR doesn't try every table if we don't need it to?

Edit: It's crashing at the same spot every time. Pastebin of scan http://pastebin.com/ELaTFctg
synapseattack Wrote:This crashes on me when it is scanning the channels. Here is the output on my system:

Is it also possible to put a option in the conf that allows us to pick the frequency table? Such as cable-irc, cable-hrc, cable-std and ALL so that the HDHR doesn't try every table if we don't need it to?

Edit: It's crashing at the same spot every time. Pastebin of scan http://pastebin.com/ELaTFctg

I see the issue, but I won't be home until later.
Also, the channel scanning is only done once.
But you can set the config with the hdhomerun_config program before running it.

Going to merge the two programs later Smile
That way I only have to maintain one program...
mcheng89 Wrote:I see the issue, but I won't be home until later.
Also, the channel scanning is only done once.
But you can set the config with the hdhomerun_config program before running it.

Going to merge the two programs later Smile
That way I only have to maintain one program...

No worries at all man. Take you time. Thanks for all your hard work
mcheng89 Wrote:Did it work previously? Downloading goodplayer on my iphone.
EDIT: Did you open port 8559? (If you only use the web app on 3g, you only need to open port 8555)

I have opened ports 8555 to 8563. I found out I can stream in GoodPlayer if I use the internal 192.168.1.X address, but not it I use my dyndns address or my external IP...
@synapseattack: uploading new version... done 1.9.0

@ceton users: please test this Smile... cleaned up some code...

DELETE YOUR OLD SETTINGS FILE (INCLUDING HDHOMERUN TEST USERS)
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CetonTV+HDHomeRun - Watch TV on XBMC (WIN/OSX)10