• 42(current)
Release CetonTV+HDHomeRun - Watch TV on XBMC (WIN/OSX)
(2012-02-06, 23:56)europorsche914 Wrote: Found some issues running the plugin in a fresh install of ubuntu 11.10 and xbmc dharma..

The first error prevented the script from running at all and involved adding some code to Overlay.py (and removing json from the import line located below my code). When importing json library we need to add compatibility to different versions of Python by using this code (in bold)

Code:
import xbmc, xbmcgui, xbmcaddon
import time, threading[b]
try: import simplejson as json
except ImportError: import json[/b]
import urllib2, csv, os.path

The second issue is that the epg locks up completely and doesnt allow any keyboard input causing me to force quit xbmc... error log says there is an attribute error on line 408 of EPGWindow.py

Im gonna continue looking into issue 2 to see if I can solve it.

EDIT:
These errors in this post seem to be only occuring on Dharma on now both windows and ubuntu but on my other windows box running eden does not have these issues...

Good work gentlemen, it's wonderful that you have the ceton up and running within xbmc. More than wonderful, because I can not get it working in VDR or tvheadend. When I downloaded the latest 2.13 I noticed some dll's and .exe files. Is there a ubuntu version? Or is it a custom beta build? I have Ubuntu 11.10 and eden 11.0 currently installed. I can stream directly from the card using mplayer on the same machine, but having problems with channels, epg and streaming using xbmc. Once again fantastic work.
Hello,

I am getting error 10061 after following your guide and I am not too sure what I can do to diagnose what is going on.

Thanks
Is there still work going on with this project? I am getting ready to order one of the Ceton Infinitv tuners, but would like to make sure I will actually be able to use it.
@shpitz461: Video is smooth now using flash. But the problem is the interface is too slow to use on the regular browser and chrome doesnt support flash
I might have to backtrack to see what was the latest version that was still working with android...

@jfoley: iPhone interface is http://<ip address>:8555/m/iphone.html but its not usable right now (look at comment to shpitz461)
I'll add timestamps to the output.

@speed32219: currently the server is windows only. but the server can send video/epg data to a ubuntu client.

@FantaXP7: I'm guessing that shows up on the console. Can you give me a few lines before and after the error message?

@uspino: GoodPlayer updated their player. so if you want we can integrate the iphone app to automatically open goodplayer after you select a channel.
i have a test interface that works with it.

other changes: reduced start time of iOS streaming to 5 seconds (down from 10 seconds)

EDIT: last working android version was 1.7.4 Smile... will continue in a little bit...
EDIT2: k.. i think i solved it... Smile

EDIT3: uploading.... Smile try this on chrome since the regular android browser is too slow
v2.1.4: http://www.mediafire.com/?i9r5ktizbzn3xc9

EDIT4: adding timestamp and parameter checks for new hls commands

v2.1.5: http://www.mediafire.com/?7ijh491wgzsxa0g
What do you think the timeline is for the recording tv option. I really would like to switch to xbmc but until I can record, I just can't do it.
mcheng, stupid newb question.. I add the scripts to the xbmc addon folders for the pvr and just the addon to watch tv.. but it never gets detected.. do I need a PVR build to do this?
I really love this program, I use it on my apple tv, ipad, and my windows 7 laptop top. However, i'm having an issue with my htpc running windows 7 ultimate 64x. In all other systems other than in my htpc, the guide works great. In the htpc the guide just says "no program info". I have already tried formatting my pc, starting from scratch in my host pc and nothing seems to work. Here is my xbmc log

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zqibrzd247sexv
also.. ipad works perfectly.. but running into issues with the web based one (firefox, using vlc.html)

it says it changes the channel on the remoteceton.exe GUI... but it never actually displays on the vlc.html site... if i try to press play in the built in plugin in vlc.html, it does nothing
@gman3042: pvr build is needed to use the pvr addon. and the vlc client has an issue with security enabled. I'll fix this tomorrow Smile
will add some checks for hdhomerun too

@elguaji330: Is video streaming working? I will look into it tomorrow

@Killervette: I'm not sure, but I'm going to add some sort of tuner pooling first.
(2012-05-07, 03:39)mcheng89 Wrote: @gman3042: pvr build is needed to use the pvr addon. and the vlc client has an issue with security enabled. I'll fix this tomorrow Smile

@Killervette: I'm not sure, but I'm going to add some sort of tuner pooling first.

my one doesnt have any kind of username/password set. hope that helps. it just says it changes in the remoteceton.exe but never actually starts playing in firefox (w7)
(2012-05-07, 03:39)mcheng89 Wrote: @gman3042: pvr build is needed to use the pvr addon. and the vlc client has an issue with security enabled. I'll fix this tomorrow Smile

Yes Video is working fine.
scrapping vlc.html file Smile. working on combining the vlc interface into the flash one

@gman3042: does this work for you? http://www.mediafire.com/?4pyx9c5cpw9hh68
use the index.html now instead of vlc.html

note: it's not done yet. I only tested this on chrome so far.

EDIT: chrome and firefox working.... fixing ie now
its hard to explain... nothing on the "EPG" is clickable.. theres no hyperlinks or anything... it wouldnt let me change channels.. and even then.. when i click play on the vlc player.. still doesnt play anything..

firefox btw
(2012-05-09, 01:52)gman3042 Wrote: its hard to explain... nothing on the "EPG" is clickable.. theres no hyperlinks or anything... it wouldnt let me change channels.. and even then.. when i click play on the vlc player.. still doesnt play anything..

firefox btw

didnt upload the changes yet. will do that now
also theres no mouse involved. you use the arrow keys to move around the epg,
enter to select a channel, and number pad to jump to any channel (then enter button).

stupid me... the arrow keys work.. but enter doesn't work.. doesnt even try to change the vlc plugin.. and looking at remoteceton doesnt look like its doing anything..
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CetonTV+HDHomeRun - Watch TV on XBMC (WIN/OSX)10