Font size at Multiplex
Hi there,

for my movies I use the fantastic Multiplex/Multiplex view (latest Neon SVN) but it seems I'm getting old: have difficulties to read the plot description in the middle of the screen. Oo

Any hint where and how I could increase the font size a bit (only for this part of the screen)?

Thanks!
Nobody?
Hi,

Having not found the answer on the forums, I did my own search. You need to modify the file Viewtype_Multiplex.xml which is located in addons\skin.neon\720p\

You can open it with any text editor (I used notepad++), look for "plot" (without quotes!). There will be 4 instances of plot found in that file:
Line 113: <label>$INFO[Container(588).ListItem.PlotOutline]</label>
Line 318: <label>$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</label>
Line 326: <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(extrathumbs) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot)</visible>
Line 331: <label>$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</label>

there's a <font> tag closeby to these items, I found that changing it to
<font>Font_Neon_34</font> worked nice.

You can change the font size of the other components too : e.g. "direct by" label and the name of the director. I changed these other font sizes too to and changed their distance a bit to make it all easier on the eyes.

Remember to restart XBMC to see the changes.

If you like I can upload my modified file so you can replace yours (after first backing it up of course). Smile
b3hrooz Wrote:If you like I can upload my modified file so you can replace yours (after first backing it up of course). Smile
Thank you very much, it's highly appreciated! Nod

Do you use the latest SVN of Neon? I do ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font size at Multiplex0