TV Fanart Download Difficulty
Hey, I've got a question that I couldn't seem to figure out by searching the forums and I was hoping that someone here might be able to help me out.

When I first installed XBMC, it seemed like everything worked perfectly and I was able to go in to the context menu for each show, go to TV Show Information, and hit Get Fanart or Get Thumb and in that list there would be a number of different downloads to choose from.

This is still the behavior that I have when I go into my Movies list, for example, and I can see a whole slew of fanart for each movie that I have the option of downloading/setting. However recently, this stopped happening with TV shows and I'm not sure why.

I can still go into the menu and select Get Fanart, but the only choices that pop up are the local files already on my computer. From my limited research, it sounds like this is a scraper issue of some kind as it's only affecting the TV shows and not the Movies, but I haven't touched any scraper settings as far as I know and when I go to check it out in Set Content it shows TheTVDB.com as the scraper with fanart enabled in the settings.

I'm sure it was something I did while I was playing with all of the settings or some switch I flipped accidentally while I was navigating some menu or another, I just can't seem to figure out which one. Any idea what setting I might have messed with that could cause a problem like that? Thanks in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Fanart Download Difficulty0