• 5(current)
ffmpeg patch
(2012-06-30, 08:38)henke66 Wrote: I pulled mainline and tried to build with Xcode4.3 but I got this:
Code:
AS    libavcodec/arm/ac3dsp_armv6.o
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:171:garbage following instruction -- `ldr r4,.Lpicoff\'
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:172:Unknown pseudo-op: .Lpic
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:172:Rest of line ignored. 1st junk character valued 92 (\).
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:174:Unknown pseudo-op: .altmacro
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:175:Unknown pseudo-op: .noaltmacro
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:178:Unknown pseudo-op: .Lpic
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:178:Rest of line ignored. 1st junk character valued 92 (\).
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:171:garbage following instruction -- `ldr lr,.Lpicoff\'
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:172:Rest of line ignored. 1st junk character valued 92 (\).
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:178:Rest of line ignored. 1st junk character valued 92 (\).
make[2]: *** [libavcodec/arm/ac3dsp_armv6.o] Error 1
Do I have some junk laying around or does it not build with Xcode4.3?

because you didn't use the new gas-preprocessor.pl ...

make -C tools/darwin/depends/gas-preprocessor distclean
make -C tools/darwin/depends/gas-preprocessor
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi Guys.

It's probably a bit eager, however, it looks like the ios buildbot is complete and still no ATV2 nightly deb on the file repo. Any chance it will be uploaded shortly?
Patience wtf ... you all waited that long now - now please keep it low for 2 days or so - until all automatisms where brought into place again. What you see from billy is the general ios build - not atv2 (this will get its own waterfall once back up...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2012-06-30, 01:44)Cranial Wrote:
(2012-06-29, 22:26)henke66 Wrote: Great news! So I guess the award goes to Mr RullgårdWink

Hmmm, I must have missed the commit relating to this.

https://bugzilla.libav.org/show_bug.cgi?id=175

Wink
(2012-06-30, 18:47)Jester Wrote: https://bugzilla.libav.org/show_bug.cgi?id=175

Wink

Thanks Jester.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Billy is awake Wink
Wow, thank you very much for this updated nightly build. Additionally to all the other goodness like that which came to XBMC since the last stable release my ATV2 now for the first time (IOS 4 and 5) played a scene that caused it to stutter previously without a hitch. The video is x264 720p with two audiostreams. The first is DTS multichannel and the second AC3 stereo. AC3 was ok previously but DTS would make the video stutter. That is not the case anymore, so I guess audioengine is a bit more efficient or easy on the CPU. I am on 5.1.1 (9B206f) and todays nightly by the way.

Again, thanks a lot to all XBMC developers and those that made it possible that the ATV2 can profit from XBMC development on IOS 5.1 again!
Sticky and wiki instructions updated for nightlies.
I have the same issue just like henke66 described. I used the latest gas-preprocessor (https://github.com/yuvi/gas-preprocessor) but got exactly the same problem. Could you give me a link of the new gas-preprocessor.pl? thx

(2012-06-30, 11:58)Memphiz Wrote:
(2012-06-30, 08:38)henke66 Wrote: I pulled mainline and tried to build with Xcode4.3 but I got this:
Code:
AS    libavcodec/arm/ac3dsp_armv6.o
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:171:garbage following instruction -- `ldr r4,.Lpicoff\'
libavcodec/arm/asm.S:171:garbage following instruction -- `ldr lr,.Lpicoff\'
make[2]: *** [libavcodec/arm/ac3dsp_armv6.o] Error 1
Do I have some junk laying around or does it not build with Xcode4.3?

because you didn't use the new gas-preprocessor.pl ...

make -C tools/darwin/depends/gas-preprocessor distclean
make -C tools/darwin/depends/gas-preprocessor

its in tools/darwin/depends/gas-preprocessor ...

it has to go into

/Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/toolchain/bin/gas-preprocessor.pl

Be sure that you don't have the old gas-preprocessor.pl laying around in your system /usr/local/bin or so).
thanks very much.
I can't seem to get the build environment to compile. I always end up with the following cmake error. If someone can shed some light on this I'd appreciate it. Or if someone could let me know how I can use a pre-existing cmake binary (already installed) instead of boostrap trying to download and compile this version that would work as well.

Code:
Linking CXX executable ../bin/cmake
cd /Users/me/Downloads/xbmc-xbmc-ab5885f/tools/darwin/depends/cmake/cmake-2.8.8/Source && /Users/me/Downloads/xbmc-xbmc-ab5885f/tools/darwin/depends/cmake/cmake-2.8.8/Bootstrap.cmk/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmake.dir/link.txt --verbose=2
/usr/bin/g++    -Wl,-search_paths_first -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names   CMakeFiles/cmake.dir/cmakemain.cxx.o  -o ../bin/cmake  libCMakeLib.a kwsys/libcmsys.a ../Utilities/cmexpat/libcmexpat.a ../Utilities/cmlibarchive/libarchive/libcmlibarchive.a -framework CoreServices ../Utilities/cmbzip2/libcmbzip2.a ../Utilities/cmcompress/libcmcompress.a ../Utilities/cmcurl/libcmcurl.a ../Utilities/cmzlib/libcmzlib.a -framework CoreFoundation
collect2: ld terminated with signal 6 [Abort trap: 6]
ld(95779,0x7fff78153190) malloc: *** error for object 0x7ff8eac23850: pointer being freed was not allocated
*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug
make[5]: *** [bin/ccmake] Error 1
make[4]: *** [Source/CMakeFiles/ccmake.dir/all] Error 2
make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
collect2: ld terminated with signal 6 [Abort trap: 6]
ld(95783,0x7fff78153190) malloc: *** error for object 0x7ffa28517570: pointer being freed was not allocated
*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug
make[5]: *** [bin/cmake] Error 1
make[4]: *** [Source/CMakeFiles/cmake.dir/all] Error 2
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: *** [cmake-2.8.8/cmake] Error 2
make[1]: *** [/Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/toolchain/bin/cmake] Error 2
make: *** [cmake] Error 2
As a note, I've search google far and wide for the above error/issues but can find no resolution.

Thanks for any and all help.
Have you tried a "make -C distclean tools/darwin/depends/cmake"

Could be a bad download.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial, I've attempted a distclean as well as a complete delete and re-setup also deleting the /Users/Shared/xbmc-depends folder to ensure new downloads to no avail.

Thanks for the help though. Any other suggestions to look at?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ffmpeg patch4