Zip files won't install
I can't install the zip files when I get them into XBMC. I tried icefilms. I downloaded the zip, left it as a zip, put it into the stated folder via Cyberduck but when I click on it in XBMC it doesn't do anything. I watch the bottom to make sure it's not installing and getting lost. It just doesn't do anything. Any ideas?
I should add: using a Mac and Apple TV.
The it could be your database is corrupt it happens a lot,if ssh into your apple tv then goto library,then preferences,xbmc,userdata,then delete the database folder xbmc will generate another and you should be able to add your plugins again,this also solves a lot of problems with xbmc on atv
DId you download them as a zip ?
No use downloading em and putting in zip after
Full debug log will tell you what's happening.
have you gone into video-add on's and then clicked install from zip file? find the file, then click install. It should then appear in the enabled add-ons.
If u are using MAC, then your file is unziped...

Do this, go on icefilms ad-don, and then right click with your mouse, and select "save file as...." to location u want...
Smile 
If you're using safari to download your plug-ins
do this before downloading
In Safari Go to Perferences - In General Tap UNCHECK "Open "Safe" files after downloading" and then download the plugins
Smile
[quote=Stop]If u are using MAC, then your file is unziped...

That was it. Thanks for your help!
Jiminho Wrote:The it could be your database is corrupt it happens a lot,if ssh into your apple tv then goto library,then preferences,xbmc,userdata,then delete the database folder xbmc will generate another and you should be able to add your plugins again,this also solves a lot of problems with xbmc on atv

The above method works for me, thank you.
jeevkap Wrote:If you're using safari to download your plug-ins
do this before downloading
In Safari Go to Perferences - In General Tap UNCHECK "Open "Safe" files after downloading" and then download the plugins
Smile

I tried this but now when I select 'Install from zip file -> selected the file, it says: "Ad-on does not have the correct structure"

I noticed the repository file has a "music" icon...Sad

Using: OS X 10.7.2
Jiminho Wrote:The it could be your database is corrupt it happens a lot,if ssh into your apple tv then goto library,then preferences,xbmc,userdata,then delete the database folder xbmc will generate another and you should be able to add your plugins again,this also solves a lot of problems with xbmc on atv

How you do this? "ssh into the apple tv"?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zip files won't install0