ATV2 - Eden 11.0 b1 - terrible frame rate w/ ass/ssa subtitles
(2012-05-06, 00:56)Memphiz Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 12:02)Ushae Wrote: but I'll hang fire for a fix, nothing is impossible Wink

show me...

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/942
I'm not sure what to say...is this a definitive fix ? If so applause is due to everyone involved.

P.S. How would one (without knowledge) update and apply such a fix ?

Many thanks for the effort undertaken here. Praise needs to given even if I am the only giving it Smile
we are not able to build working xbmc versions for atv2 atm because of new ffmpeg version. Its really (i mean really!) hard to get this issue solved.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
No rush at all, something is better than nothing. Thanks for the update.
So based on the Libass discussion on Git, this is still an issue? Or is this fixed in a nightly build?
I still have this issue in the latest stable release of XMBC.
Should be fixed along time ago in the nightlies.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
There's also an unofficial v11 build with this fix listed here that works really well: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=135584
Tried the build Ned suggested and for anyone who stumbles across this thread on a google search without looking at other threads (as i did Smile ), this is the fix you are looking for!
Great job by the developers. Big respect and thanks for putting all this time into our home entertainement!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 - Eden 11.0 b1 - terrible frame rate w/ ass/ssa subtitles0