A way to find out which files aren't scraped?
Is there a way to find out which files(directories) are not scraped into the XBMC database, but are in the folder list to scrape and update?

I just had some movies that would not get entered into XBMC's auto update database. i.e.: "Underworld Evolution (2006)". I originally named it "Underworld - Evolution (2006)", as I always do since a ":" is not a valid filename character. I've had success with this many times. It's even listed in the "themoviedb.org" website which is used for scraping as an alternative name.

But anyway, sometimes I enter a bunch of movies and don't pay attention to make sure every single one gets entered. So this is why I'm asking the question if there's a way to find out which files in the scraped directories are not in the database. Or if there's a way to make sure every file gets tagged and bagged during the update process?
Skram0 Wrote:Is there a way to find out which files(directories) are not scraped into the XBMC database, but are in the folder list to scrape and update?
But anyway, sometimes I enter a bunch of movies and don't pay attention to make sure every single one gets entered. So this is why I'm asking the question if there's a way to find out which files in the scraped directories are not in the database. Or if there's a way to make sure every file gets tagged and bagged during the update process?

I should create a hotkey for this answer. The Missing Movies addon does both Movies and TV Shows. I think someone mentioned that in Eden Beta 1 only Movies were working.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A way to find out which files aren't scraped?0