• 12(current)
[RELEASE] rtmpGUI plugin
how come i keep getting scrpit failed? i tried both english and internation one and kept getting scrpit failed. can someone what to do?
I keep getting a script error is there a updated version?
I see that both of you were really working hard to find the solution to your problem. :rolleyes2:

Here's a little hint:
1)
Click there.
2) Read the last post.
Hi HansMayer !
first thanks so much for the fix !! awesom job.

but after the 3 steps, i am not loading any chanels, it looks like after replacing the default.ty, the Base is not working well.

do you have any clue ??

thanks !
I fixed the bug and it should work fine now. I updated the link in the post.

It wasn't the base, it was a typo, and only occurring with a single xml list.
ok the original addon works for most channels, but some like +23 doesnt work.
it just says 'working' and stops.
so i decided to use hansmayer's instructions, skipping step 1 and 3 as the original does work for most channels.
I copied the new default.py file into the zip, and installed it fine.
however, still the +23 channel doesnt work on XBMC eden beta 3 on winXP
however, if i use the rtmpgui.exe program, that channel works fine.
any suggestions?

ps: also the cielo channel doesnt work either.
I've updated the default.py again, it now adds live=1 to all streams, as all of the streams in the xml should be live streams anyways.

In other words, Cielo, +23 Channel and some other streams work directly from the xml.
HansMayer Wrote:I've updated the default.py again, it now adds live=1 to all streams, as all of the streams in the xml should be live streams anyways.

In other words, Cielo, +23 Channel and some other streams work directly from the xml.

Awesome! replaced the default.py file with yours now all working!
great work, thanks a million!
how to get channels logo
I like the idea of this plugin but why is it so slow?

I'm on 50mb connection. With jitter at just 6ms and decent pings at the moment - Yet the channels that work will play for a few seconds then buffer.Some will play ok after a few buffers, but others will fail.
I have discovered yet another bug, which leads to most of the European streams stopping after exactly 1 minute. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that.

x0149128: If streams buffer with sufficient bandwidth, it's a RAM issue. Install more RAM or close some programs and restart XBMC.
I have 4GB of ram, only 700mb is being used, the rest is free. C2D E6300 (just 30% cpu utilization) , so there is nothing wrong with the power of the system.

Channels are freezing and skipping, none are really watchable in terms of sitting down to see an hour long program. They seem to be perfect for anything from 45 seconds to a minute or so then start freezing.

Even SyFy which is standard definition buffers.

Yet I can go to iplayer and play a HD stream without issue, and play ITV HD via the TVCatchup website just fine.
HansMayer Wrote:I have discovered yet another bug, which leads to most of the European streams stopping after 2 minutes. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that.

x0149128: If streams buffer with sufficient bandwidth, it's a RAM issue. Install more RAM or close some programs and restart XBMC.
I've seen that bug too.
Very annoying.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
blackoutworm Wrote:I've seen that bug too.
Very annoying.
An updated libRTMP is needed to address that.
maybe same problem as here?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=108060&page=3

Long time ago RTMPs didn't start on my 32bit machine. After a ticket (not mine) being falsely closed, the devs just took the precompiled libRTMP from mplayerHQ and everything worked (at least started). Maybe they are compiling their own libRTMP again (which didn't work then) or they are taking an outdated one!

PS: maybe this is a server side issue, i can't watch any good HD sportschannels (overflooded with people trying to watch), but sky movie channels, National Geo and so on work fine
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] rtmpGUI plugin2