Scrape music with alternative album structure?
Currently running Eden B1 but this was also a thing for me in Dharma. I store most of my music as Artist\album (2 folders) however for each artist where I have only one album I just do Artist-Album (1 folder) as I don't see the point in clicking twice.

I'm a big fan of file mode, it allows me to seperate my kids stuff, full albums, a large dump folder and a folder with compilations so the above structure works great.

Only thing I miss is when I scrape music the default scraper will add fanart and artist thumbs but only for those folders stored in the "2 folder" album\artist approach. Is there an advances setting to change this? In library mode all my artists are indexed fine, regardless of how they are stored (1 or 2 folders).
bump, anyone?
I think you answered your own question Wink

Library mode is always going to be better supported by skins etc than file mode.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
I prefer file mode as well, but I always user artist\album even when I only have one album for the artist.

JR
Thanks, it's good to know when to stop looking ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape music with alternative album structure?0