a question about Aeon mq2 and mq3
is it possible to create a new menu that says kids movies and load the kids movie library? when i tried last time i ended up having all of my movies including kids movies under my main movies library. i haven't tried mq3 yet. i know that you can set up a differnent accounts to log into but i wanted everything on onescreen
the_temp Wrote:is it possible to create a new menu that says kids movies and load the kids movie library? when i tried last time i ended up having all of my movies including kids movies under my main movies library. i haven't tried mq3 yet. i know that you can set up a differnent accounts to log into but i wanted everything on onescreen

Create a playlist then add it to the menu through skin settings.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Playlists
even when you make a playlist the kids movies show up in your list,
only way to solve that would to make a own playlist of your own movies,
what then breaks also several addons like "recently added"
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Having the same issue I finaly choosed the following simple solution:
-To have a separate folders for the Kids and not including it in my library (don't define the content).
- I create a favorite pointing to this folder and use the custom menu for favourite.

Only negative aspects is that you have to manage the covers and info "manually". Not a problem for me as this foder is quite stable (I do not ad to many new kids movies).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
a question about Aeon mq2 and mq30