[HD]XBMC Movie Collection | 400+ | Xperience 1080
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOr8OieAjy4&hd=1

Thanks for making this amazing piece of software, loving my htpc.

This is my current movie collection, thinking I will keep growing till I hit around 600 then slow down. These movies are all HD(720 or 1080).
Not a bad start to what will become a great collection. I have 15tb dedicated to just HD movies and and pushing a bit over 900 so far. Once i saw how nice HD movies where, i stopped collecting non HD. I only have a few left for stuff that i have not found on HD as of yet. Once i get those upgraded i will delete them and hopefully be on HD only sources.
XBMC-ATV2 - Frodo
XBMC-LR - Zotac Zbox Plus - 36gb SSD - 3Gb Mem - Frodo
XBMC-BR - Foxcon 330i - 16gb SSD - 2Gb Mem - FrodoRc3
XBMC-Mini - MacMini - 128Gb OCZ Agility - 5Gb Mem - Frodo - Running SQL - Auto Library Update
Synology DiskStation Ds1512+(Dsm 4.3-3776) - 4gb Mem - 5*3tb Wd Reds [SHR] - 2GB Bonded Link - (SSD Cache WIP)

BigO Wrote:Not a bad start to what will become a great collection. I have 15tb dedicated to just HD movies and and pushing a bit over 900 so far. Once i saw how nice HD movies where, i stopped collecting non HD. I only have a few left for stuff that i have not found on HD as of yet. Once i get those upgraded i will delete them and hopefully be on HD only sources.

Thats crazy! I have about 400 now myself.

How do you store all that?! I'm at 5TB now and about to run out of bays and ports D:
Server - Debain Squeeze Server + 6TB RAID5 + Sabnzbd + CP & SB
HTPC - Zotac MAG + 60GB Vertex 2 SSD + OpenELEC Frodo 12.1 + Aeon Nox
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
CASHMON3Y Wrote:Thats crazy! I have about 400 now myself.

How do you store all that?! I'm at 5TB now and about to run out of bays and ports D:

atm my unraid server is up to 22tb of drive space and about 14tb of that is full...with harddrive prices thru the roof right now im kinda glad i dont have to expand for quite a while Big Grin
And you pay for all that move ? or you just flash you piracy downloads ?No
CASHMON3Y Wrote:Thats crazy! I have about 400 now myself.

Im using 3 3tb drives atm, but still have room to add 3 more hardrives.

tola5 Wrote:And you pay for all that move ? or you just flash you piracy downloads ?No

*Cough* Netflix *Cough*
Vampirebat Wrote:with harddrive prices thru the roof right now im kinda glad i dont have to expand for quite a while Big Grin

tell my about it.. Sad

i just ran out of space..
BigO Wrote:Once i saw how nice HD movies where, i stopped collecting non HD.

Hi BigO,

I too have recently realised the benefits of HD quality. Do you have a particular bitrate that you look for or any other pre-requisites for HD versions? I've noticed a large difference between lots of HD content available.

Cheers
Media Server - Unraid v6, Intel G550, 4GB, 6TB

HTPC - Windows 10, Kodi 15.0, E4400, 2GB
that is an awesome collection!

i have close to 400 HD 720p movies atm, once i upgrade my hard drives i'll get 1080p blurays.

just some advice for the movie posters, if you want high quality itunes posters then http://iart.toaos.tk/ is a great site to get them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HD]XBMC Movie Collection | 400+ | Xperience 10800