how to upgarde a skin?
hey all
i got a modded confluence skin just after dharma was released and love it!
the only trouble is the skin is no longer supported/maintained by its dev so what would one have to do in order to "upgrade" the skin to run on eden?
the only couple things iv noticed trying the skin on eden is that when you 1st launch xbmc it seems to hang for a good 30-40 seconds, then it seems ok untill you enter movie libirary then it shows ALOT of wrong covers. it seems to show 10,000 bc cover for 100+ movies, however that was as much testing as i did

any help would be great even if its just to point me in the direction of a tutorial or or similar

all the best

paul
Lot of work to upgrade from Dharma to Eden. have you looked at this skin by mad-max [MOD] Horizontal Confluence Modded or if you like a vertical menu you could try Convergence (Sorry screenies are down ATM)
Noli illegitimi carborundum

iv tried pretty much every skin and they are not really to my liking lol the new confluence aint so bad but i HATE not being able to move the home menu to the bottom on the screen, as in why use some really nice high res backgrounds and then slap the home menu right through the middle?
also im a VERY big fan of this view

are you a skinner? if so how much will it cost me for you to upgrade the skin for me lol

all the best

paul
Quote:are you a skinner? if so how much will it cost me for you to upgrade the skin for me lol

Sorry Dude, absolutely no time am busy with Convergence. you could try making request to mad-max though. He has just done a view just like the one you've got showing Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to upgarde a skin?0