Rom Collection Browser need to reset it
Question 
I am sure there is a tread on this but I have looked for about 40min and cant find it. Its a very simple question that hopefully has an easy answer. I have my rom collection browser on my PC but I hit a wrong key which is now not letting me pick the path that i need to get my games. How can I just reset everything for my Rom browser so i can restart it?
The easiest way would be to navigate to the RCB settings directory and delete everything inside.
Ok thank you very much for your response. Now exactly how would I delete everything? As in delete everything from the Zip file on my PC? or go into the add on settings and do what?
Inside your userdata folder, you should see a folder called "addon_data" inside that, you should see a folder named "script.games.rom.collection.browser". That is the folder you need to delete.

Where your userdata folder is depends on which platform you are using or if you are using portable mode.

You said PC, so I am going to assume Windows. Then your userdata folder should be at...

Users\<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\
Wow thank you so much that did the trick!
Also just curious when I'm trying to add a source like where my emulator is and games it only lets me choose my cd drive know any chance what would be the problem?
Sure. The trouble there is that it uses the same sources as the file manager.

To get them to show up, you need to start the xbmc filemanager and add the drive or directory as a source. Then they should show up.
Sometimes when I have a disk in the CD drive it only gives me that option when I am browsing through. Ejecting the disk and restarting xbmc works for me then my other drives show up again.
Anyone know how to do this but for a mac?
Yeah, it’s a bit tricky. There are two library folders on a mac, and they are both hidden by default. If you are playing with XBMC, you’ll have to use them both at some point.

1) The main one is easiest to access. Just hold down the option key while choosing “go” from the finder menu bar. It will give you an option to go to the library

2) However the folder you are looking for is trickier to access. It's location (from the hard drive)is Users/ your user name/library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/ and you'll delete the "script.games.rom.collection.browser" folder to reset

Sadly. I don’t know a easy way to unhide the user library folder. The only way I’ve found is to unhide the library files through terminal. Here;s instructions on how to do that, so you can access the folder in question. (and restore back to the original settings if you want)

Here's how to do that.

Show User ~/Library in OS X Lion & Mountain Lion
Launch Terminal from Spotlight or Launchpad -> Utilities, and enter the following command to show or hide the directory:
chflags nohidden ~/Library/

The users Library folder will immediately become visible again. Reverting this back to the standard Lion setting is simple too:

Hide User ~/Library in OS X Lion (default setting)
This returns to the default setting of hiding the user Library directory:
chflags hidden ~/Library

Changes take effect immediately again, and Library becomes invisible to the user.
http://osxdaily.com/2011/07/04/show-libr...os-x-lion/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rom Collection Browser need to reset it0