Mouse not supported please disable?
That is the error message I get when activating Aeon Nox on xbmc. It includes a red rectangle and a big warning message. Some mouse functions work as I can change the skin to something else that does work. But I cannot use the pull-outs on the left side while in the video section. Other skins work properly (Confluence, PM3.HD and Transparency).

Any help?

XBMC version: XBMC 11.0-beta1 (24Dec2011)
Aeon Nox version: 2.0.0
System OS: Win 7 64-bit
valerinism Wrote:That is the error message I get when activating Aeon Nox on xbmc. It includes a red rectangle and a big warning message. Some mouse functions work as I can change the skin to something else that does work. But I cannot use the pull-outs on the left side while in the video section. Other skins work properly (Confluence, PM3.HD and Transparency).

Any help?

XBMC version: XBMC 11.0-beta1 (24Dec2011)
Aeon Nox version: 2.0.0
System OS: Win 7 64-bit

That because Aeon Nox is not build to be used with a mouse. That why you have that message 'disable mouse'
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you for the fast reply.

I don't suppose there is any way of getting this skin to accept mouse input?

If not, can anyone recommend a skin that works with Eden and supports Kiosk mode?
Confluence
-stoli-
Xeebo too.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
stoli Wrote:Confluence

I don't think confluence has a kiosk mode, does it?

Been a while since I've used it. I use Transparency that has a kiosk mode and mouse support.
Convergence or Glass are the only two I would recommend at this time. In my opinion they are head and shoulders above any other skin period
I wanted Aeon to work, but without mouse support it is totally useless for me. (Not picking on this skin, as I know a lot of work must have went into it, I was just searching for mouse support and came across this thread.)
I like changing the look of XBMC now an than, so wanted to try this skin.
(And before someone says if you don't like it, make it better, or make it the way you want it. I wouldn't have a clue where to began. I would break it for sure.)
If I ever setup a true HTPC where a remote control is used, then I am sure I will look at this or other skins that do not have mouse control options, as many really look nice and have cool factor written all over them.
Hey

1. Really great skin !!!!

2. Can I change or delete the Icon "Mouse does not supported" ?
I use my HTPC with a remote, but for some setting i need the mouse.

Now i play an episode - first show the Icon "Mouse does not support"
If i start XBMC - first show the Icon "Mouse does not support"
I will change this

Best Reagrds
Xmedia
gabbott Wrote:I don't think confluence has a kiosk mode, does it?

Been a while since I've used it. I use Transparency that has a kiosk mode and mouse support.

Just to follow up, my Confluence-MOD has kiosk.
Check my sig for more information...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Xmedia Wrote:Hey

I will change this

Best Reagrds
Xmedia

I'm not sure I'm reading your question correctly, and if not, I apologize.

But you can go into XBMC Settings and disable the mouse. This will stop the popup message box you are seeing. Your mouse will still work on your HTPC outside of XBMC. That's what I did. I use my remote for everything on my HTPC, but sometimes outside of XBMC I still need the mouse.
@mbbransc

I have not seen this setting Blush
That is what i am looking for Nod
You mad my day.

Thank you

Best Regards
Xmedia
(2012-02-10, 18:35)mbbransc Wrote:
Xmedia Wrote:Hey

I will change this

Best Reagrds
Xmedia

I'm not sure I'm reading your question correctly, and if not, I apologize.

But you can go into XBMC Settings and disable the mouse. This will stop the popup message box you are seeing. Your mouse will still work on your HTPC outside of XBMC. That's what I did. I use my remote for everything on my HTPC, but sometimes outside of XBMC I still need the mouse.

I'm having the same issue. I'm using the Bello skin, and every time I start up Kodi I get the pop-up message to disable the mouse. I go to into the settings and I disable the mouse (as directed). When I close Kodi and re-open, I still get the same pop-up message (and the setting still shows that the mouse is indeed disabled).

I use my remote for everything in Kodi, I just want this to go away when I launch Kodi each time.

Interestingly enough when I use the Aeon Nox skin, I don't get this pop-up. *My preference would be to stick to the Bello skin)

Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse not supported please disable?0