• 1(current)
atv xmbc crashing last night
right people im not a tech guy but i bought a jailbroken atv
off ebay last week ..last night xmbc on it
kept crashing after about 10 seconds after accessing it.
is that due to the xmbc blackout thing please.
nope. Blackout did only accept the website + forum + wiki.

At the very least we would need things which you find in the first link in my signature.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
yes, I had the same, please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellppppppp
Exact same thing here. XBMC launches into the home menu and then after 3 seconds reboots. Every single time. I was wondering if it was due to the blackout. I'm at office and so dont have access to the logs at this time.
oh come on, three posts and none with xbmc.log, do you really think we are mind readers Smile
Hi guys,
Hi Mr Davilla , can you explain for us how to fix that issue , Please (Clear and slow explanation )
We don’t understand what that .log means and how to fix that.
.Log or delete the database ( I’m personally confused)

Please help, and god bless u
Thank you
read -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92480
Hi guys,

I have the same problem.

Link to my log info: http://pastebin.com/ZYyFPLAk

Please help if it's posible ^)
I`ll join the gang as well I jailbroke my apple tv last night and every time I click on xbmc after roughly 10 sec it resets back to the home menu
Rainbow 
Yesterday i upgraded my Apple TV 2 to version 4.44 (3330). After that I did the new untethered jailbreak from Seas0npass. And of course I installed the XBMC build that was the "latest" yesterday Eden 11.x Beta 1. (Can´t see the build now cause I can´t get in to my XBMC.). When I start XBMC i see the XBMC-logo and after that the screen goes black and it stays black. I have used XBMC since it was called XBMP (1999?) and this is the first real problem I ever had so it´s hard to complain ;-)

Here is my xbmc.log:
http://pastebin.com/Wf1bk1En

Note 1:
My XBMC don´t return to Apple TV 2 menu, it just stays black and unresponsive. The only thing to do is to restart the whole Apple TV 2 by pressing "menu" and "down" on the Apple remote or pull the plug... :-(

Note 2:
I installed XBMC twice and both times XBMC started up the first time after install and I could do my settings. But after a restart/reboot it did not work anymore, just logo and then black screen.
Bigfisher Wrote:Yesterday i upgraded my Apple TV 2 to version 4.44 (3330). After that I did the new untethered jailbreak from Seas0npass. And of course I installed the XBMC build that was the "latest" yesterday Eden 11.x Beta 1. (Can´t see the build now cause I can´t get in to my XBMC.). When I start XBMC i see the XBMC-logo and after that the screen goes black and it stays black. I have used XBMC since it was called XBMP (1999?) and this is the first real problem I ever had so it´s hard to complain ;-)

Here is my xbmc.log:
http://pastebin.com/Wf1bk1En

now syslog please.
hi people glad to see im not the only 1.
anyway sorry for no log im a dum dum..
but xmbc after entering was crashing this evening.
so with the 10 second window i have i quickly go into system,addons,with
a view to disable a few recent addons id added.and system never crashed..
i deleted a browser add on i recently added..
seems to have stabalized..
sorry for no log input but im learning.
I dont know if this means anything but when i disabled my broadband i could click on xbmc no problem and go into systems addons etc but when I enabled my broadband it reset again so the problem is when xbmc is connected to the internet i am with virgin media in the UK
Same problem here. worked last night now when i click xbmc the skin loads and within 10 seconds it kicks me back to atv menu.??
sniper420 Wrote:Same problem here. worked last night now when i click xbmc the skin loads and within 10 seconds it kicks me back to atv menu.??

I am having the exact same issue. Glad i'm not the only one. Has anyone found a solution yet?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atv xmbc crashing last night0