• 8(current)
atv xmbc crashing last night
Jiminho Wrote:ok ive managed to get it working,its to do with the metadata the xbmc plugins you need to ftp into your box,and goto the folder stash,the applications,XBMC.frappliance,XBMCData,XBMCHome,addons,then delete folder that has movie db metadata in it,also delete xbmc metadata file to this will get xbmc to stop crashing but it will come up with plugins broken just press yes to all of them,it should work after that,this is a work in progress but at least it will be able to use xbmc,or the other way is uplug your router boot xbmc then plug your router back in,but if you shut xbmc and boot up it again with interent still connected it will crash again

This fixed it for me!
I did it on three apple Tvs and all fixed!
Thanks Jimminho!
Ned Scott Wrote:Need debug logs: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...og_for_iOS
thanks Ned for responding, I read the instr for reporting but I can't get into xbmc to enable debugging, xbmc crashes atv2 as soon as I hit enter. All the rest I'm pretty sure I can do.
Again thanks in advance
I had the crashing problem on three apple tv's and managed to clear it by upgrading eden beta 1 to beta via Nito TV. Each time I updated to B2, I rebooted the apple tv.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atv xmbc crashing last night0