Eden on a stick with persistency?
I'm looking for a way to run Eden on a Zotac Zbox AD02 with no internal drive. OpenElec at this point does not support Eden, and I have tried XBMCBuntu, however after reboot it reverts back to Confluence and loses all settings except for the drive mapping for my library.

Any ideas please?
Download full blown ubuntu and make a persistent usb install with "unetbootin" then just install eden as normal.
Solar Powered Server Xubuntu 13.04 Sickbeard+Sabnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+mysql running @ 20 watts
Home Clients ATV2, Ouya, Xubuntu and Windows 8 all 13.2
Moblie Clients SGS5 SG Note II and SG Tab S all 13.2
Dark Knight RT-AC66U merlins build

install where? I have no internal drive on the box. are you saying to run ubuntu off the stick and install eden on it? if there is a power outage or i turn off the machine, will ubuntu prompt me to install or try out ubuntu or simply boot back into "run from stick" mode?

sorry for all the questions, i feel like i have tried everything and its frustrating!
Unetbootin installs ubuntu to usb it runs from there as if it is a hdd
Solar Powered Server Xubuntu 13.04 Sickbeard+Sabnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+mysql running @ 20 watts
Home Clients ATV2, Ouya, Xubuntu and Windows 8 all 13.2
Moblie Clients SGS5 SG Note II and SG Tab S all 13.2
Dark Knight RT-AC66U merlins build

OK, thanks. As long as it doesn't prompt on each reboot for install options.....

Really appreciate your feedback

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden on a stick with persistency?0