• 50(current)
Release TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support
(2019-08-02, 14:44)Skank Wrote: Anyone got this working with belgium tv?
Have an xml or url?

I use this service addon to get xmltv files for my country:
https://github.com/krogsbell/IPTV/blob/m...istFix.zip

I am not sure if Belgium tv guide in included fro  Rytec

Regards
Hans
For now its all chinese for me

I have addons like retrospect, catchup tv, vrt.nu addon
Now this comes too 

Not sure how to set it all up.
I have it working with retrospect , but i want tvguide too
Then i come to catchup tv, (same as retrospect?) but now you come with other zip too lol
(2012-01-19, 21:50)twinther Wrote: Update 2013-03-06
V. 2.0.1 (and v. 1.4.1 for Eden) is ready for testing. See this post

Donations for this TV Guide addon gratefully accepted
Donations are never expected or required but always appreciated.

I just submitted a major update of the TV Guide addon to the official repo.
v. 1.4.0 for Eden and v. 2.0.0 for Frodo.
They should be up in the repo soon.. Meanwhile v. 1.4.0 is available in my beta repository http://tommy.winther.nu/xbmc/

If you have problems with video streaming please try without OSD enabled or with the alternate streaming method.

Major improvements:
- New default skin Blue EPG (thanks maly95)
- Rewrote database layer so database is only access through a single thread.
- Added FilmOn support and fixes (thanks mikey1234)
- Added Alternative streaming option to settings (required for FilmOn)
- Improved support for smb:// and nfs:// sources in Frodo

See the changelog for full details:
https://github.com/twinther/script.tvgui...ngelog.txt

If you are interested, the source is at github: https://github.com/twinther/script.tvguide
and my blog for all (Danish) things XBMC: http://tommy.winther.nu

Mandatory screenshots below..
Bonsoir
Je viens d’installer Kodi (OSMC) sur un raspberry P3
Iptv fonctionne très bien mais je n’arrive pas à avoir le guide TV des des chaînes ‘Françaises et Belges),
Comment fait-on pour installer le guide tv ? Existe-t-il un tuto ?
Bien cordialement
devem68
(2019-08-20, 21:01)devem68 Wrote: Bonsoir
Iptv fonctionne très bien mais je n’arrive pas à avoir le guide TV des des chaînes ‘Françaises et Belges),
Bien cordialement
devem68

TV Guide by twinter is the father of most TV Guides I have seen, but it is not updated.

I would look at iVue who many are using and there is constant work on it - it is originally based on twinters TV Guide as it uses the exact same database design.

For the EPG I use rytecepg.downloader which can be found by the github downloader.
(2019-08-20, 22:46)krogsbell Wrote:
Bien cordialement
devem68

TV Guide by twinter is the father of most TV Guides I have seen, but it is not updated.

I would look at iVue who many are using and there is constant work on it - it is originally based on twinters TV Guide as it uses the exact same database design.

For the EPG I use rytecepg.downloader which can be found by the github downloader. 
I use ivue, but pretty sure its on the banned list on here mind.
(2019-08-20, 23:25)ontap Wrote:
(2019-08-20, 22:46)krogsbell Wrote:
Bien cordialement
devem68

If we only talk about the iVue TV Guide - I think we are Ok here - after all it is just the newest version of the official TV Guide by twinter ;-)
I am not using iVue, as I use rytecepg.downloader and have integrated the EPG in my IPTV addon.
(2019-08-20, 23:25)ontap Wrote: I use ivue, but pretty sure its on the banned list on here mind.
It is. Smile

(2019-08-20, 23:44)krogsbell Wrote: If we only talk about the iVue TV Guide - I think we are Ok here
The TV part has some of its tentacles into the dark side of Kodi, so let's simply not go there.
(2019-08-20, 23:44)krogsbell Wrote:
(2019-08-20, 23:25)ontap Wrote:
(2019-08-20, 22:46)krogsbell Wrote: TV Guide by twinter is the father of most TV Guides I have seen, but it is not updated.

If we only talk about the iVue TV Guide - I think we are Ok here - after all it is just the newest version of the official TV Guide by twinter ;-)
I am not using iVue, as I use rytecepg.downloader and have integrated the EPG in my IPTV addon.   
"Your Iptv addon " ?
Do you mean ,  using pvr simple client ?
Hi - I use twinther/script.tvguide - But I can't access "Setup Stream" - I can't not see my "Favorites" - normally I can select my TV channels through Tommy Winther TV guide
I can't use PVR channels. Is it posible?
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support11