• 33(current)
Release TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support
Thanks, I'll take a look. I probably introduced a bug when I changed how XMLTV caches are handled.
Did anybody get a working notfilmon/filmon and Rasp Pi configuration ?
Is it possible to add .strm file from media source online ?

Like, in file manager i add STRM folder source with all my .strm files from my site , but in TV Guide when i try to add stream to channel all i can see is USB, Root and Home folder.

Im using Linux 2.6.34

Here are some pic

http://prntscr.com/15c7v5

http://prntscr.com/15c81u
So I regularly get my streams for TVGuide from the MashUp addon. I go through and test each one manually, then I add the ones that work to my favorites.

Unfortunately, while the streams themselves work from within the MashUp plugin, often they do not work either from the TVGuide plugin or directly from Favorites (though some do).

Now although I suspect TVGuide is in no-way at fault, it would be nice if there was some type of workaround for this.

So now I have to test each stream twice before using in TVGuide. First to ensure it actually works from within MashUp, then again to make sure it works from Favorites (since if it works directly from Favorites, it works in TVGuide). Unfortunately, many of the streams I want pass the first test but fail the second, and so are unusable in TV Guide. I know there was a bit of a hack to make the streams from USTVnow work in TVGuide....does anyone know of a similar hack for MashUp to make it work with TV Guide? Or is this something TVGuide could possibly address through an update (doubtful, but I gotta ask)?
+1
Hi I've just started to use this Addon, I'm using it with Filmon and I must admit it's very good.

I do have one question how do you change the stream you've assigned to a channel, in my haste I assigned the wrong stream against a channel.

I know I could delete the source.db and start again, but is there a way to just change one stream?

Thanks
With the channel highlight press the context menu button 'c' on the keyboard this will bring up a side menu allowing you to delete the stream and reassign
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I setup my guide, but how do I actually PLAY the channel, over the antenna not a stream?
(2013-05-14, 21:42)twinther Wrote: Thanks, I'll take a look. I probably introduced a bug when I changed how XMLTV caches are handled.

I don't think that is the case. I cleared my cache and the error went away but then I started getting a service py error on startup and a addom py error on trying to use the addon.

I checked my debug logs (see below) and it appears to be regarding a script called Buggalo. I searched for this and found a download for the script from yourself. Once I copied the script to my userdata folder everything appeared to be fixed. However I have just had a "buggalo exception collector update failed" message and the "addon.py " error is back.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=21256

By the way, updates always fail from both your repositries ( removed and added several times ). I always have to download the update manually.

Any idea for a solution ? is there anywhere I can get the buggalo update manually.

Thanks for your help, I really miss this addon when its not working.
(2013-05-19, 07:09)trigrhappy Wrote: Now although I suspect TVGuide is in no-way at fault, it would be nice if there was some type of workaround for this.

You could try using MyLibrary to scrape the source of the stream. When you make it a favorite, it is embedded to open the plugin it came from. If you scrape it using MyLibrary, it 'should' give you a strm file with the (rtmp?) link.
(2013-05-22, 16:06)OldTerrier Wrote: By the way, updates always fail from both your repositries ( removed and added several times ). I always have to download the update manually.

Any idea for a solution ? is there anywhere I can get the buggalo update manually.

Is there any errors in the xbmc.log in regards to the update errors?

You can download the updated buggalo module here and install the zip manually:
http://tommy.winther.nu/xbmc/zip.php?add...le.buggalo

Br.
Tommy
(2013-05-23, 09:22)twinther Wrote:
(2013-05-22, 16:06)OldTerrier Wrote: By the way, updates always fail from both your repositries ( removed and added several times ). I always have to download the update manually.

Is there any errors in the xbmc.log in regards to the update errors?

You can download the updated buggalo module here and install the zip manually:
http://tommy.winther.nu/xbmc/zip.php?add...le.buggalo

Br.
Tommy

Hi Tommy

I copied the buggalo files accross but that didnt work this time. To recreate the update errors I have completely uninstalled the addon and tried for a fresh install both from the official and your beta repos. Both failed again. I then tried YouuSee web TV addon which downloaded without a hitch. The full log is in the link below but a snapshot of the error seems to be:-

15:35:09 T:11152 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
15:35:09 T:11152 ERROR: XFILE::CHTTPDirectory::GetDirectory - Unable to get http directory
15:35:09 T:11152 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting http://tommy.winther.nu/xbmc/script.tvgu....aeon.nox/

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=21475

Thanks for your help.
Hi, from your logs its curl error 18, which means timeout. Not sure why that happens.
I have changed my repo to use zip files instead of traversing the folder structures.
I you refresh my repo it should upgrade to version 1.0.2 and you should be able to download without any problems.
Let me know how it goes Smile
Br.
Tommy
(2013-05-14, 18:53)tknorris Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 11:12)OldTerrier Wrote: Hi, I appear to have broken something. Can anybody help me please. I am getting the following error on startup and when trying to run the addon.

15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: File "C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvguide\source.py", line 145, in eventLoop
15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: result = command(*event[2:])
15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: File "C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvguide\source.py", line 311, in _updateChannelAndProgramListCaches
15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: if not self._isCacheExpired(date):
15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: File "C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvguide\source.py", line 300, in _isCacheExpired
15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: return self.source.isUpdated(channelsLastUpdated, programsLastUpdated)
15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: File "C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvguide\source.py", line 833, in isUpdated
15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: return fileUpdated > channelsLastUpdated
15:51:55 T:9144 ERROR: TypeError: can't compare datetime.datetime to NoneType

Or the full logs are here http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=18907

I have tried a reinstall including deleting all Appdata but nothing works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Funny, I got the same error yesterday too. Deleting ~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.tvguide/source.db got rid of the error.

I have just uploaded version 2.0.4 that should fix this problem. Let me know how it goes.
I'm hoping to send this version to the official repo soon.
Br.
Tommy
(2013-05-24, 20:16)twinther Wrote: Hi, from your logs its curl error 18, which means timeout. Not sure why that happens.
I have changed my repo to use zip files instead of traversing the folder structures.
I you refresh my repo it should upgrade to version 1.0.2 and you should be able to download without any problems.
Let me know how it goes Smile
Br.
Tommy

This is getting stranger now. I have auto update on. When i opened up XBMC it updated 4 other addons then i got the notification that your repo update failed. I then tried to go into my installed repo list to try to re force the update. Your repo had dissapeard from the list.

Next I tried to re add your repo but I cant. Clicking on your repo from the list doesnt do anything. I does not open any options.

snapshot here.

15:22:50 T:12200 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting addons://repository.twinther/
15:22:50 T:12200 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(addons://repository.twinther/) failed
15:22:51 T:11524 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
15:22:52 T:12200 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting addons://repository.twinther/
15:22:52 T:12200 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(addons://repository.twinther/) failed
15:22:52 T:11356 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
15:22:54 T:12200 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting addons://repository.twinther/
15:22:54 T:12200 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(addons://repository.twinther/) failed
15:22:54 T:4108 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
15:22:55 T:12200 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting addons://repository.twinther/
15:22:55 T:12200 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(addons://repository.twinther/) failed

Full logs here.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=21933

:EDIT: I have just manually downloaded the repo and script from your website, and installed them. I am now back to getting the service.py and script.py errors. See the latest logs below.Do I need to do anything with Buggalo if I am to manually install ?

Snapshot.

16:15:59 T:3952 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named mime
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvguide\service.py", line 21, in <module>
import notification
File "C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvguide\notification.py", line 24, in <module>
import source as src
File "C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvguide\source.py", line 27, in <module>
import buggalo
File "C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.buggalo\lib\buggalo.py", line 28, in <module>
import buggalo_client as client
File "C:\Users\Russ\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.buggalo\lib\buggalo_client.py", line 28, in <module>
import smtplib
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\smtplib.py", line 46, in <module>
import email.utils
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\email\__init__.py", line 118, in <module>
import email.mime
ImportError: No module named mime
-->End of Python script error report<--

Full logs below

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=21940

Thanks again for looking into it for me.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support11