• 34(current)
Release TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support
It's complaning about part of the Python installation is missing.
See if you got a "mime" folder inside "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\email"
If not, try reinstalling XBMC.

Br.
Tommy
(2013-05-25, 15:36)twinther Wrote: It's complaning about part of the Python installation is missing.
See if you got a "mime" folder inside "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\email"
If not, try reinstalling XBMC.

Br.
Tommy

The folder was there, however I thought I would try a reinstall anyway. It seems to have done the trick.

Thanks again.
Feature request please. Is it possible you could add in the browse .strm file, to search remotely (in my case dropbox) for .strm file. My idea is to be able to share and edit the file between me and my father on different boxes. This way I can edit the .strm remotely and only the once. I do something very similar to this with the Livestreams addon and source file. BTW seriously cool script addon.
I haven't checked this plugin out in sooo long. I have to say the Filmon addition is top quality. Amazing work!
I wondered if there was any method to bring in other video plugins such as the Irish TV plugin for Irish channels?
I'm not sure how to grab the streams the IrishTV plugin uses, being able to add the plugin to TV Guide would be awesome.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=irishtv
i'm trying to use the tv guide, no problem so far with xml on local drive, but when i try to put it on smb share, i've got an error "impossible to load data, retry later"
can't use smb for xmltv and logo?
it would be good to be able to use it for all computers.
(2013-05-26, 16:00)ppic Wrote: i'm trying to use the tv guide, no problem so far with xml on local drive, but when i try to put it on smb share, i've got an error "impossible to load data, retry later"
can't use smb for xmltv and logo?
it would be good to be able to use it for all computers.

This is supposed to work on Frodo and newer. It doesn't work on Eden though.
Can you check your log file for errors.
sure, here it is:

Code:
18:08:19 T:8016  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:08:21 T:9684  NOTICE: Database.eventLoop() >>>>>>>>>> starting...
18:08:21 T:9684  NOTICE: Database.eventLoop() >>>>>>>>>> processing command: _initialize
18:08:21 T:9684  NOTICE: Settings changed: False
18:08:21 T:9684  NOTICE: Database.eventLoop() >>>>>>>>>> processing command: _getEPGView
18:08:21 T:9684   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
18:08:21 T:9684   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\ppic\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvguide\source.py", line 352, in _updateChannelAndProgramListCaches
18:08:21 T:9684   ERROR:     c.execute('INSERT OR IGNORE INTO channels(id, title, logo, stream_url, visible, weight, source) VALUES(?, ?, ?, ?, ?, (CASE ? WHEN -1 THEN (SELECT COALESCE(MAX(weight)+1, 0) FROM channels WHERE source=?) ELSE ? END), ?)', [channel.id, channel.title, channel.logo, channel.streamUrl, channel.visible, channel.weight, self.source.KEY, channel.weight, self.source.KEY])
18:08:21 T:9684   ERROR: ProgrammingError: You must not use 8-bit bytestrings unless you use a text_factory that can interpret 8-bit bytestrings (like text_factory = str). It is highly recommended that you instead just switch your application to Unicode strings.
(2013-05-26, 11:43)privado Wrote: Feature request please. Is it possible you could add in the browse .strm file, to search remotely (in my case dropbox) for .strm file. My idea is to be able to share and edit the file between me and my father on different boxes. This way I can edit the .strm remotely and only the once. I do something very similar to this with the Livestreams addon and source file. BTW seriously cool script addon.
Can't you just point XBMC to your local dropbox folder with the .strm files in?
Alternatively I think you should be able to add a http:// source to xbmc and simply browse to it within the tv guide stream setup dialog.

(2013-05-26, 14:43)Daavid Wrote: I haven't checked this plugin out in sooo long. I have to say the Filmon addition is top quality. Amazing work!
I wondered if there was any method to bring in other video plugins such as the Irish TV plugin for Irish channels?
I'm not sure how to grab the streams the IrishTV plugin uses, being able to add the plugin to TV Guide would be awesome.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=irishtv
It's a great idea, but I can't possible start to add all video addons Smile
If you are able to generate the plugin:// links for each channel I can easily add it though.
See here for examples:
https://github.com/twinther/script.tvgui...addons.ini

Br.
Tommy

(2013-05-26, 18:10)ppic Wrote: sure, here it is:

Thanks. Do you have special characters in any of the logo filenames/channel names?
If not, any chance you can zip up the xml and logos and I can give it a try myself.
Br.
Tommy
here are the files:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dk26cg...yp/PVR.zip

i've tested little more, it works if i don't point logo directory.
so it works on smb share :-D

i suspect the "France Ô" logo name to be the problem.

checked, it's this name, if i delete it from logo folder, it works.

some logo doesn't seems to work, especially those with space in their name.
Thanks, I've just uploaded v2.0.5 that fixes the encoding problem.
Logos with spaces in the works fine, fx the "France 2.png" loads just fine for me.
However the logo filenames has to be exact like in the xml file. The "Canal +.png" icon doesn't load due to the plus.

Please let me know if this fixed the encoding for you as well, so I can upload this version to the official repo Smile

Br.
Tommy
I am having problems loading xmltv file. Keep getting oops error. Can you test out my xmltv file?
http://sdrv.ms/13rpyay
Very nice plugin, thanks.
Can you add the option to download the xmltv file from a website? Until now you can't write a URL in the options. The source I found gives the .XML file zipped in site a .gz file. The plugin works only after extracting the file. Is there a possibility to add this option to automate the process?
hi
my english is bad
I have xml file of epgdata.com
tv guide can not load the file
can anyone help?
Hi,
I'm trying to get your script running together with the weeb.tv plugin, but it is not clear to me which xml file I should use with the latest version of the TV Guide. Also is there somewhere an howto to link the plugin URL to the TV Guide. I'm sorry if I ask an stupid question. As I'm not Polish myself, maybe somebody can help me.

I'm running XBMC on a Raspberry.

Thanks!
It doesn't show cyrillic anymore (atleast not Bulgarian), it used to before... please fix ASAP
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support11