• 2(current)
Release TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support
hehe. Handball has been pretty popular the last few days, Denmark won the European Championship yesterday.

I submitted 1.2.2 the other day, but it hasn't been pushed to the repository yet. Usually it happens pretty quickly though...

Br.
Tommy
mange tak! Smukt arbejde

Is it possible to change the order of channels and delete when having yousee as source?
I have stofa zaptor. Will that be available as source? I can use yousee but changing the order of channels would be a nice feature.
Hey, it's not possible at the moment to show/hide and reorder channels. I'll add it to the suggestion list, but no promises Smile

I see that stofa has a tvguide on the web, but at least the channel order looks pretty bad. https://webtv.stofa.dk/tvguide.php
also the output from the guide it not easy to work with, I would have to parse the html instead of json or xml, so I will probably not add this.

Br.
Tommy
I have now made a profile with ontv.dk to create a custom epg.
They have given me an url to download the xml file. It would be a nice feature if tvguide could download that file directly instead of me having to download to a specific folder.
twinther Wrote:Hey, it's not possible at the moment to show/hide and reorder channels. I'll add it to the suggestion list, but no promises Smile

I see that stofa has a tvguide on the web, but at least the channel order looks pretty bad. https://webtv.stofa.dk/tvguide.php
also the output from the guide it not easy to work with, I would have to parse the html instead of json or xml, so I will probably not add this.

Br.
Tommy

I can live without sorting the guide because I'm strictly via an antenna with a limited number of channels. It's just funny with channel 10.1 on one page and 10.2 on another. For someone using a HDHomerun with QAM it could be messy as there could be 60 or more channels.
Thanks,
Ken
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Dobyken Wrote:I can live without sorting the guide because I'm strictly via an antenna with a limited number of channels. It's just funny with channel 10.1 on one page and 10.2 on another. For someone using a HDHomerun with QAM it could be messy as there could be 60 or more channels.
Thanks,
Ken

If you are using xmltv files... you can always rename channel id which would sort the channels as you like in the EPG...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
How's the skin for refocus coming along? Looking forward to it.

This is a great solution for those of us with HDHomeRun tuners who want a working TV guide, but don't necessarily need PVR functionality. Thanks for the addon.
Lunatixz Wrote:If you are using xmltv files... you can always rename channel id which would sort the channels as you like in the EPG...

I thought I had an easy fix by sorting the channels in the tv_grab_na_dd.conf file but after editing the file and re-running the schedulesdirect download the channel order in the XML Listings file and in the TVGuide is still unsorted. I see no method to rename channel ID's on the SchedulesDirect web site or in the grabber configuration. If I write a python script to sort the channel by the first <display-name> will that do it or does the addon actually sort on "Channel ID" which means it would need to assign a Channel ID corresponding to the channel number? Looking at the record below take 10-1, remove dash and prepend to I20495 to get 101I20495.labs.zap2it.com?

<tv source-info-url="http://www.schedulesdirect.org/" source-info-name="Schedules Direct" generator-info-name="XMLTV/$Id: tv_grab_na_dd.in,v 1.76 2009/07/28 04:47:22 rmeden Exp $" generator-info-url="http://www.xmltv.org/">
<channel id="I20495.labs.zap2it.com">
<display-name>10-1 WTSPDT</display-name>
<display-name>10-1 WTSPDT PC:34436</display-name>
<display-name>10-1</display-name>
<display-name>10 WTSPDT fcc</display-name>
<display-name>WTSPDT</display-name>
<display-name>WTSPDT (WTSP-DT)</display-name>
<display-name>CBS Affiliate</display-name>
</channel>
Ebatte Wrote:How's the skin for refocus coming along? Looking forward to it.

This is a great solution for those of us with HDHomeRun tuners who want a working TV guide, but don't necessarily need PVR functionality. Thanks for the addon.

Hopefully within the week Cool

Dobyken Wrote:I thought I had an easy fix by sorting the channels in the tv_grab_na_dd.conf file but after editing the file and re-running the schedulesdirect download the channel order in the XML Listings file and in the TVGuide is still unsorted. I see no method to rename channel ID's on the SchedulesDirect web site or in the grabber configuration. If I write a python script to sort the channel by the first <display-name> will that do it or does the addon actually sort on "Channel ID" which means it would need to assign a Channel ID corresponding to the channel number? Looking at the record below take 10-1, remove dash and prepend to I20495 to get 101I20495.labs.zap2it.com?

<tv source-info-url="http://www.schedulesdirect.org/" source-info-name="Schedules Direct" generator-info-name="XMLTV/$Id: tv_grab_na_dd.in,v 1.76 2009/07/28 04:47:22 rmeden Exp $" generator-info-url="http://www.xmltv.org/">
<channel id="I20495.labs.zap2it.com">
<display-name>10-1 WTSPDT</display-name>
<display-name>10-1 WTSPDT PC:34436</display-name>
<display-name>10-1</display-name>
<display-name>10 WTSPDT fcc</display-name>
<display-name>WTSPDT</display-name>
<display-name>WTSPDT (WTSP-DT)</display-name>
<display-name>CBS Affiliate</display-name>
</channel>

Use MC2XML, has a built in renaming function... Works for controlling EPG ordering. Also don't forget to clear files in your tvguide appdata folder, keep settings delete the rest...
Lunatixz Wrote:Hopefully within the week Cool

Use MC2XML, has a built in renaming function... Works for controlling EPG ordering. Also don't forget to clear files in your tvguide appdata folder, keep settings delete the rest...

I played a bit with it yesterday and it didn't go to well. I had no problem downloading info from MCE but couldn't seem to get SchedulesDirect to work as the source. Also a big issue with using the default 7 days as it was taking the TVGuide 5-10 minutes to load vs 1-2 seconds with 1 or 2 days data from SchDir. I created a mc2xml.ren file which appears to work in the xmltv file as it changed the names in the channel ID but the TV Guide still appeared in random order. It was hard to actually do a real test as hitting page down caused another 5-10 minute wait. When I get time I'll try to set MC2XML to only get one or two days data and only for those stations I actually get. The file size with the guide loading quickly are under 1mb while the 7 day from MC were running 17-20meg.
Dobyken Wrote:I created a mc2xml.ren file which appears to work in the xmltv file as it changed the names in the channel ID but the TV Guide still appeared in random order.

I've used mc2xml to rename and reorder channels without any problems... are you sure you are clearing out the appdata info? just clearing cache won't do!

Dobyken Wrote:I played a bit with it yesterday and it didn't go to well. I had no problem downloading info from MCE but couldn't seem to get SchedulesDirect to work as the source. Also a big issue with using the default 7 days as it was taking the TVGuide 5-10 minutes to load vs 1-2 seconds with 1 or 2 days data from SchDir.

Depending on how many channels you have, you should limit how much data is grabbed... if you have more then 20 channels I wouldn't grab 7days worth of data... Maybe 3 days for 20+ channels and for over 50+ I would grab 12 or 24 hrs... setup correctly you would never know your not grabbing more then a day at a time...
Would it be possible to incorporate tvcatchup?
I'm using XMLTV source from other timezone and need timezone correction setting! Is this can be done?
Majide Wrote:I'm using XMLTV source from other timezone and need timezone correction setting! Is this can be done?

Timezone corrections should be handled by your xmltv grabber... Which one are you using?
Lunatixz Wrote:Timezone corrections should be handled by your xmltv grabber... Which one are you using?
No one! I'm download xmltv file direct from rytec (http://www.xmltvepg.be), but this provider is in other timezone from me Sad
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide - with XMLTV and streaming support11