I release a new version the other day. version 1.3.5. I includes many small improvemens and fixes as well as a new skin for Aeon Nox.
You have probably already gotten the update if you have the tv guide installed.
Version 1.3.5 - 2012-06-03
- Fixed key-repeat problem when re-ordering channels
- Fixed problem with parsing some XMLTV dates
- Detect custom skins that are not up-to-date
- Move timebar in a thread to always have it show current time
- Introduced support for external JSON (by kiler129)
- Sample format: see resources/sample-epg.json
- Sample code: http://pastebin.com/jW3FQdzy
- Introduced support for Weeb.Tv plugin (by kiler129)
- Added Polish translation (by kiler129)
- Some adjustments to the settings menu look (by kiler129)
- Improved error handling and recovery when the TV Guide database is broken
- Added Aeon Nox skin (thanks Lunatixz)
Also I'm starting to gear up for the next round of improvements. I'm thinking a lot about how to make it easier to configure live tv streams.
As a minimum I'm going to add support for choosing streams from favourites.xml, but I am hoping to include support for other addons somehow - I'm not sure how at the moment.
If you have any ideas on how to do this - or other ideas for how to configure the streams, please post a comment :-)