XBMC Keeps Crashing
best friends,
it seems to me today the worst apple tv day. xbmc crashing and de icefilms does not work. i could not see any film today.
my question does this problem have any relation with the last news (SOPA/PIPA), or is it technical?
can anyone help me please?
search for megaupload take down ...

the crash is a faulty update of the tmdb scraper addon ... will be fixed...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
also had the same issue...i tried restoring and rejailbreaking with very little luck, i managed to get about 30 seconds on it though and than it went back to crashing at around 8 secs.i live NH if anyone is near me i could the area...
Blazenhot Wrote:also had the same issue...i tried restoring and rejailbreaking with very little luck, i managed to get about 30 seconds on it though and than it went back to crashing at around 8 secs.i live NH if anyone is near me i could the area...

did you read me? its a faulty addon and we are going to fix it - rejailbreaking won't help there ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
basically jus havin the same probz as every1 else on here was workin fine the day b4 yesterday ... woke up yesterday an jus kept crashing.AngryAngryAngry
xbmc starts an then crashes,an redirects me back to the main apple menu within the 5-8 sec.
@memphis please let us know when the prob is solved an what to do as im not a very techy person.
(hope it's soon Huh)
Noob question, can I remove the TMDB scraper in ssh? I found it at
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons
but I don't know if just deleting this will fix the issue?
Thanks
update to b2.
davilla Wrote:update to b2.

davilla: Thanks for your effort and keeping us up to date..really appreciate this.
but as you can see there are alot of noobies here that are trying to figure this aptv2 out..most of us don't know how to do this update to b2..and there are tons of pages to go through..So if you would be so kind on a little Howto would be much more valuable for us that don't know how...Please

Obviously you will see a tons of posts asking on how this is done to get there aptv2 running again...

Thanks
johnm109r Wrote:davilla: Thanks for your effort and keeping us up to date..really appreciate this.
but as you can see there are alot of noobies here that are trying to figure this aptv2 out..most of us don't know how to do this update to b2..and there are tons of pages to go through..So if you would be so kind on a little Howto would be much more valuable for us that don't know how...Please

Obviously you will see a tons of posts asking on how this is done to get there aptv2 running again...

Thanks

apt-get update
apt-get install org.xbmc.xbmc-atv2

it's in the faq that no one cares to read.
Thankyou D Smile I knew where the faq's are I Just wanted to be sure or the wife would have my Nuts Smile
davilla Wrote:apt-get update

If you do a fresh install now, do you still have to run this code afterward or is a fresh install automatically Beta 2 now?
davilla Wrote:apt-get update

Awesome job Davilla and XBMC Team!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Keeps Crashing0