• 10(current)
Xperience MXE
Is this skin available in Frodo? I love the idea of the dashboard as XBMC interface
You're welcome to use skin on frodo.
My mod is not stable

Best Regards
The download link doesn't work. It keeps saying that the file is no longer avilable. Can you fix the download link?
Do anyone have this skin for download 2021 please
(2012-01-20, 08:21)binBD Wrote: Image Download Here: http://sdrv.ms/Snze0D
test version here: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=40...6169E2!868
Skin Name: xperienceMXE

Project: a personal project intended for me only im just sharing
my work with people who are interested. i'm fed up with
the real xbox now because everything cost by making
this ui with xbmc you basicly have a xbox 360 with free
content addons free of charge.
............it's the truth.

can u give 2021 link plz
Sorry to bump in an older thread... But all the links of this thread are dead.. if anyone has a working version of this ... It'll be a help for me and i'm sure a lot of other people.
Since 2012 i went by bingBD, i now go by Eden Kamikaze lol
XBMC is now changed to Kodi
my skydrive for my bingBD profile with microsoft cannot be found,

screen shots of the skin are available on deviant art i was just trying to create a 1:1 Xbox Dashboard for xbmc  : https://www.deviantart.com/bingbd/gallery
this skin is now a xbmc relic of the past...
my 2011 dream finaly came true in 2022!! xbox 360 dashborad emulator exists..that makes this project done...
-there will be no more download links signing off....
hi binBD can you remake the xbox 360 skin?
I can but Wouldn't, i droped out of school playing around with this stuff lol, if you want to recreate it yourself tho lol, you have to start with taking 1080p or 4k snap shots of the actual Xbox dashboard, set the screenshots as a back ground and try to create a control that matches the screen shot pixel for pixel this is your alignment template,you can alson you dashboard wallpaper templates too just search google ,find a YouTube video in 1080p that's what I did, every custom skin has a skin resolution 720p,textures and 1080p textures folder finding the right fonts that match the screenshots of it, and creating custom windows.xml and window id
instead of window id numbers i use to use window id words like: gamer card, instead of home window id I'd rename it: Dashboard just for fun lol, once you learn how to fiddle with the list views, images, everything becomes super easy. 
list view, panel view, and a image file location as a string for dashboard wallpaper, this pretty much makes the dashboard. for every panel you <onclick>custom window id</onclick> just use the custom window id. use YouTube videos to extract the sounds too. Experience 1080 was the skin i started from, Blackk, Team Blackbolt, Domdexecutioner these was the people I followed.I hope you can grab somthin from this post that helps
Can you teach me please bro your a legend we need you bro.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience MXE3