[Request] StarWars.com Video Addon
It would be great if someone could make a Video addon for StarWars.com's video section. Mainly for Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes, episodes are usually post on Saturdays. Which is the day after an episode premieres on Cartoon Network the Friday night before. I'd just like a legitimate way of watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars in XBMC. There are normally 2 or 3 full episodes up at a time. Plus their are other videos in the video section that could be added to the addon as well. Videos range from Star Wars TV, video game, & movie trailers, previews, clips, interviews, behind the scenes footage, and of course Star Wars The Clone Wars full episodes. Thank you in advance to anyone who may take up this challenge. It will be greatly appreciated.

Here's a link to the StarWars.com Video section: http://starwars.com/watch/
To get an idea of how it is structured. Again thank you to anyone who at least attempts to created this video addon.
I'm going to give this a one time /bump. Hopefully some addon dev will see it and give me their thoughts.
Yes, I agree. My son is a Clone Wars fanatic, and would LOVE to have this running on XBMC! Any takers?
My boys would both enjoy this as well. I'm going out of town for a few days, but when I get back, I will take a stab at this one. Just doing some initial analysis, these are rtmpe:// streams, so from at least my initial digging around this forum, that tells me it will never be in the 'official' repo, but that's OK. I also can't tell if XBMC still supports rtmpe streams 'out of the box' or if that functionality was removed for DRM reasons. Haven't had enough time to test that.
Going to bump this as I am interested in this as well hoping someone can make some headway thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] StarWars.com Video Addon1