Win NEW USER : Need Help Installing XBMC to Xbox360 - Emulator SNES !
Sad 
Well im actually new to this XBMC. Ever since i lost my Super Nintendo System, i really wanted to play Megaman X on the xbox 360. I know you can play it on the computer but it's not that fun and i can't connect my xbox wireless controller without the adaptor.

I now heard that you can use XBMC so that you can play Game Emulators so that you can play those cool classic games!

Question:

how do i install XBMC on my Xbox360? its the old fat one.

do i need j'tag! D: ...

please reply

i would also need links for like step by step or you can answer it here. also need download link's and stuff. i can find the rom's my self Smile
(2012-03-24, 00:18)NBAPwns13 Wrote: Well im actually new to this XBMC. Ever since i lost my Super Nintendo System, i really wanted to play Megaman X on the xbox 360. I know you can play it on the computer but it's not that fun and i can't connect my xbox wireless controller without the adaptor.

I now heard that you can use XBMC so that you can play Game Emulators so that you can play those cool classic games!

Question:

how do i install XBMC on my Xbox360? its the old fat one.

do i need j'tag! D: ...

please reply

i would also need links for like step by step or you can answer it here. also need download link's and stuff. i can find the rom's my self Smile

Not possible!

XBMC won't run on XBOX360 (and never will) and for old XBOX see http://xbmc4xbox.org
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn: so is there a way i can run SNES Emulators on Xbox360 ? Sad
You have to mod your 360 for that.
bump bump help? =/
(2012-03-24, 00:32)NBAPwns13 Wrote: bump bump help? =/

This has nothing to do with XBMC. XBMC does not run on the 360 and likely never will.

If you want to play roms on your 360, you would be better of on a 360 modding forum - or google ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NEW USER : Need Help Installing XBMC to Xbox360 - Emulator SNES !1