Show Plot Outline Instead of Plot Summary
I have read in a few places on this forum (specifically - here)
of an option to toggle the showing of the plot outline versus the plot summary of movies. I would much rather just a brief outline of a movie so as to avoid spoilers, however I cannot seem to find the option anywhere and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

It looks like Big_Noid uploaded some images of the options location last March but it seems the images were taken down.

I am currently running Dharma and Aeon Nox 1.7.0.

Thanks!
Should be an option in the media menu (the hidden side menu). Not on all views though, only showcase infopanel has that option
Ah right. I have found it now. Thanks for getting back to me!

Is it possible for me to override the setting in the XML files for the different views in the case that I don't want to use the Showcase view?

I generally use InfoWall so I'm assuming that view gets its settings from C:\$User\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\720p\Viewtype_Wall_Movies.xml
InfoWall is in Viewtype_AddonWall.xml. Just change ListItem.Plot to ListItem.PlotOutline.
Aha! That's perfect. Did exactly what I wanted it to do! Thanks very much for all your help!
Big_Noid Wrote:Should be an option in the media menu (the hidden side menu). Not on all views though, only showcase infopanel has that option

Why is this not an option on also other views?

What would you think about showing outline instead of the *Hidden to prevent spoilers* where available? Although from what I understand about the skinning system, might require quite many checks and add too much complexity too the skin. I hope I'm wrong about it Smile.

And thanks for the guidance, I've also been wondering how to get outline showing up in InfoWall.
For anyone wondering how to do this on Aeon Nox 3.6 and Eden check out this post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show Plot Outline Instead of Plot Summary0