I have been testing Zotac ND 22 with openElec Generic but I get alot of problems with this setup souch as :
- Lag when streaming video
- When breaking the power and restarts everything is reset to default vary often (All settings even skins)
- When playing around alot in the settings to get better performance it is infact getting worse with screen tearing and even if I set all the settings to origianl settings it will not solve the problem, instead I have to reinstall to get it to work again.
- Sometimes it fetches info from internet about my collection even when al it needs is in my collection(have worked well before). So instead of mapping my collection in a a couple of minutes it takes over two ours and then end with a "can´t reach remote server" even when its up.
- I have to use "match display to video" to get okay flow but then there will be a 200 delay in picture so the audio will have to be synced -200 on all clips.
- It frezzes alot when just browsing in the main menus of XBMC, and sometimes it take up to couple of minuts until ut begin to run again, sometimes I end up in the menu again.
- And some more
I have tested my network and it do deliver 290 MBits/sec so it should be anought, bofore the network update it delivered 70 MBits/sec but WDTV Live could play heavy HD movies anyway.
So the question is, Am I stuck with openElec and all the problem or is there a solution? How about XBMC Live?