Aeon MQ 2: TV Shows Navigation Question
From the Main Menu, when I select TV Shows, a list of TV Shows is displayed in banner style. Once I select a TV show, a list of episodes are displayed in landscape style. For some reason, once a play an episode, I can't seem to go back to the list of TV shows. When I go back to the main menu and select TV Shows, it takes me directly back to the list of episodes for the TV Show I last viewed. To get back to the list of TV Shows I go back to the main menu, select Movies, then go back to the main menu and select TV Shows and the list of TV Shows appears. There must be some keystroke I am missing.
Can anyone answer my question? I might be doing something wrong!!!
The backspace key on the keyboard takes you up a level, although you should have (unless you disabled it) an entry at the top with two dots which takes you up a level too.
unabatedshagie Wrote:The backspace key on the keyboard takes you up a level, although you should have (unless you disabled it) an entry at the top with two dots which takes you up a level too.

The backspace key is taking me all the way back to the top level menu and not to the list of TV Shows... Really strange behavior....

As far as the 2 dots, where would I see that? Once again, I am using the Banner style to list the TV shows, and the landscape style to list the episodes.. Should I be using a diffent style?
When you click into a tv show you should see something that looks like this:

Season 1
Season 2
etc

When you click into season 1 should see something like this:

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
etc

If you click on the .. (or press the backspace key) it will take you up a level.

This has nothing to do with what view you are using although like I said before you possibly have turned them off. Need to look for an option called something like show parent folders in the xbmc settings (not the skin settings)
unabatedshagie Wrote:When you click into a tv show you should see something that looks like this:

Season 1
Season 2
etc

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
etc

If you click on the .. it will take you up a level.

This has nothing to do with what view you are using although like I said before you possibly have turned them off. Need to look for an option called something like show parent folders in the xbmc settings (not the skin settings)

Ok.. I will look....
unabatedshagie Wrote:When you click into a tv show you should see something that looks like this:

Season 1
Season 2
etc

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
etc

If you click on the .. (or press the backspace key) it will take you up a level.

Ok.. I check the setting and it is turned on.. The setting can found under the Appearance -> FileLists -> Show Parent Folder Items. Just to note, I only have 1 Season for each of the TV Shows right now.. Later tonight, I will have another season for one of the TV shows.. Still not sure what is going on here....
If you only have one season then I think by default xbmc doesn't display the season page, just goes straight to the episode page (again this is a configurable setting in the options, possibly in the same place the parent folder setting was found)
unabatedshagie Wrote:If you only have one season then I think by default xbmc doesn't display the season page, just goes straight to the episode page (again this is a configurable setting in the options, possibly in the same place the parent folder setting was found)

I will check tonight.. Got go to work now...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 2: TV Shows Navigation Question0