Web Interface remote control skin for XBMC's Web Server that fit a PSP?
is this just a new skin for the html server? i don't have a psp, but i do have a vga pocket pc that is just asking for a 640x480 html skin. i'm sure others do too, would make a decent alternative for basic useage instead of nads software.
heres a suggestion (i wish i could do something like this myself, tho my knowlage of coding or computer languages is ziltch).

a web server skin that fits a psp screen so it can be used as a remote.

uninterupted visuals or the fact you dont have to turn the tv on to change what you are listening too.or to just have a wireless remote.
heres a suggestion (i wish i could do something like this myself, tho my knowlage of coding or computer languages is ziltch).

a web server skin that fits a psp screen so it can be used as a remote.

uninterupted visuals or the fact you dont have to turn the tv on to change what you are listening too.or to just have a wireless remote.

*edit*
ah thank you mods for putting this in the right place, i thought it was a suggestion and tho i searched i couldn't find a topic on this already.

as this project is already on the way if there is anything i could do to help out please pm me. if someone can point me in a direction ill read up and try to help out.

theres a team thats turning the psp into a universal remote, maybe we can ask them to have their program collaborate with xbmc to.

http://pspir.co.nr/
send me a psp and i'll make you one.

it's kinda hard to make x for device y when you have no clue what it'll actually look like on device y.
for all the people who would like control xbmc with there psp please go to http://www.xbox-skins.net and look in the xbmc section for psp web.rar this is a resized site for use on the psp.follow included readme for instructions.if anyone else has a site other then this one that they would like to see then please e-mail me @ [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web Interface remote control skin for XBMC's Web Server that fit a PSP?0