Library mode says media file (over FTP) no longer available even though it is
(2012-05-30, 09:58)Memphiz Wrote:
Code:
510.23:43:48 T:107802624 WARNING: FillBuffer: curl failed with code 9

Code:
CURLE_REMOTE_ACCESS_DENIED (9)

We were denied access to the resource given in the URL. For FTP, this occurs while trying to change to the remote directory.
I appologize but what exactly does this mean? If there is an error while trying to change directories (even though the two files were in the same folder), then is it an issue with my NAS?
Its some sort of permission issues (may be filesystem permissions) on your NAS.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok, thank you for your help Smile
(2012-05-31, 12:44)pennywisdom Wrote: Ok, thank you for your help Smile

Since you seems to be having the same issue- if you figure out what the permissions issue is, please let me know - I'm using FileZilla on a WinVista machine as a FTP server. Thanks!
I've finally had a chance to look at the problem and as far as I can tell it's fixed! I logged into the Synology software on my NAS and went through the "users" and "groups" sections and made sure that all appropriate entries had the right permisions. That's it.

I just finished watching 2 videos and tried a 3rd and there were no missing file errors. This is the first time it has worked constantly since I redid our home media center so thank you Memphiz Cool!

Sam, I hope that somehow this info helps you in your situation as well.
seems like i'm experiencing the same issue on a Pivos XIOS running Linux... Any suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library mode says media file (over FTP) no longer available even though it is0