Howto install older versions of XBMC on ATV2?
Question 
Because ATV2 are the same all over the world there should be a lot of similar problems and solutions. For me XBMC has worked since 1999 (XBOX ver.1) when it was called XBMP Smile My family uses the XBMC every single day so we really miss it when it´s down. The thing is, my XBMC has never on any platform been down for more time than a reboot. or at least not until the realese of Eden Beta 1. Booth Eden Beta 1 and Beta 2 gives me a black screen after reboot and I know there will be a fix but until then I would really like to learn how to install older versions that works until fixes are available in the newest version(s).

Can someone please make or point me the direction to a Howto were this is explained. I don´t know so much about commands in the Terminal but I can follow a decent written instruction. So is there anybody who can do or point to a howto similar to this that the folks at XBMC has done but for older versions I think more than just me would appreciate such a thing.

Very very many thanks to everybody that makes XBMC a reality and I hope my ignorance :o won´t make anybody angry or disturbed.

Best regards with a lot of respect from Sweden!
Previous version of that wiki page has it: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...htly_build
Smile 
Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Howto install older versions of XBMC on ATV2?0