ATV2 "network card" failure under load
Hi, are you using firecore? If so I honestly don't know if this will help you, a mate of mine has sorted me an atv2 (jb) box and I've had the same problem regarding working wireless but not with ethernet cable, it just freezes at start up, no tiles come up and unable to do anything with it. Anyway just found out there's a new firecore update come out today 08/02/2012, its been installed and hey presto works like a dream.

Hope this helps someone.
How would I go about this ?

Is it a re-jailbreak ?
Anyone ?
It would be a re-jailbreak I assume. I am also having the same problem reported here but not even with moving files. When I use Transmission on the ATV2 it also has the same problem.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
DiQ23 Wrote:How would I go about this ?

Is it a re-jailbreak ?

I did a re-jailbreak and re-install after I backed up my XBMC settings as outlined in the FAQ (above) with the following 'extra': I used SFTP with FileZilla, set it down to one file at a time, and set a speed limit...

The new version (seas0npass was dated January 24th in the zip file) seemed to do the trick for me. I can now upload and download to the ATV2 without problems even with no speed limit and multiple streams.

Good Luck... DC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 "network card" failure under load0