• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
Thank you for fulfilling my request.

I'm really liking this skin a lot! It has a ton of views with a very clean looking interface!
butchabay Wrote:- added watchlist support
- option to hide hidden label in posterwrap2,3 & fanartwrap view

Gallery

- option to hide hidden label in posterwrap2,3 & fanartwrap view

Thanks!
While I remember I thought I'd drop this one too...

When going into playlist (window where you acutally create new ones), the graphics seem kind of odd...a square and a line "flipping".
Also noticed "activating" "hide power" button in skin settings doesn't actually do anything...?

I understand this skin is somewhat under dev., and I really appreciate all the effort put into it. Just hope whatever thrown at you will help you along the way Wink
The bug you mentioned is already on my bugfixes list, see post 2.
About power button going to check what's wrong.
Thanx
Still not having any luck with custom playlists. Here is what I see in the logs after going to the svn version (revision 420) :
17:52:26 T:5892 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'special://profile/playlists/video/anime.xsp' defined
17:52:26 T:5892 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: special://profile/playlists/video/Anime.xsp
17:52:26 T:5892 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
17:52:26 T:5572 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
17:52:26 T:5572 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
17:52:26 T:5572 ERROR: CDVDDemuxFFmpeg::Open - error probing input format, special://profile/playlists/video/Anime.xsp
17:52:26 T:5572 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer
17:52:26 T:5572 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
17:52:26 T:5572 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
17:52:26 T:5892 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
17:52:26 T:5892 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
17:52:26 T:5892 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
Stephen Andrew Designs
http://www.stephenandrewdesigns.com
sdaconceicao Wrote:Still not having any luck with custom playlists. Here is what I see in the logs after going to the svn version (revision 420) :
17:52:26 T:5892 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'special://profile/playlists/video/anime.xsp' defined
17:52:26 T:5892 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: special://profile/playlists/video/Anime.xsp
17:52:26 T:5572 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
17:52:26 T:5572 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
17:52:26 T:5572 ERROR: CDVDDemuxFFmpeg::Open - error probing input format, special://profile/playlists/video/Anime.xsp
17:52:26 T:5572 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer
17:52:26 T:5572 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
17:52:26 T:5572 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
17:52:26 T:5892 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
17:52:26 T:5892 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
17:52:26 T:5892 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting

I'll going to check again. Strange, everything's working at least on my end.
- 2nd fix custom playlists
- fixed artwork downloader dialog
- Fixed Watchlist Episodes
butchabay Wrote:- 2nd fix custom playlists
That did the trick!
Really awesome work on this skin, I've been hoping someone would pick it up to keep it going.
Stephen Andrew Designs
http://www.stephenandrewdesigns.com
Thanks for keeping this skin rolling!

There's one small thing keeping me from using this as my main skin. We have our main account and our childrens profiles set up, however there is no profile selection screen on Fusion Migma right now. It's just a black screen with no controls… Even if a generic profile screen could be tossed on to make it functional, that would be great.
tmc701 Wrote:Thanks for keeping this skin rolling!

There's one small thing keeping me from using this as my main skin. We have our main account and our childrens profiles set up, however there is no profile selection screen on Fusion Migma right now. It's just a black screen with no controls… Even if a generic profile screen could be tossed on to make it functional, that would be great.

Sure, will drop this on my todo list.
Hey butcha,

When you get a chance, can you fix a couple things in the advanced launcher addon?

Right now all the screenshots are zoomed in about 20%. Can you have them look like they do in Cirrus?

Also, can you take the dimming off the widegrid view please? The others like postergrid, and squaregrid, are bright and easy to see.

I posted a few pics below to show what I mean...

Normal size screenshot

Zoomed in screenshot

Dimmed Widegrid view
That is me coding that part of the skin, I make all my images scale so the aspect ratio is correct. I just can't stand a stretched image so if I was still in charge (which I'm not) I would keep it that way. Better to zoom 20% than have a stretched image because it just looks awful, cmon people.
frellAn Wrote:That is me coding that part of the skin, I make all my images scale so the aspect ratio is correct. I just can't stand a stretched image so if I was still in charge (which I'm not) I would keep it that way. Better to zoom 20% than have a stretched image because it just looks awful, cmon people.

Agree, initially was intended to show fanart in the box, as we all know is difficult to get nice fanarts of old game consoles.

What i can do is to let choose the user with a simple option, scale or stretch.

Cheers
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24