• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
aethelberht Wrote:Scrolling through items in the Movies submenu on the home screen has a bouncing animation effect that's not present in the submenus for the other items. Bug?

Good catch !!!

Fixed and commited Smile
- fixed animations home submenus
- Fixed LOGIN SCREEN (still need some cosmetics, but it's working)
Would it be possible to add an option to the movies to use landscape.jpg on wideicons view. I know i can just rename it as fanart and it will use it, but i'd like to create 500x281 movie wideicons and still use the fanart everywhere else.
mybrain87 Wrote:Would it be possible to add an option to the movies to use landscape.jpg on wideicons view. I know i can just rename it as fanart and it will use it, but i'd like to create 500x281 movie wideicons and still use the fanart everywhere else.

Landscape for movies ? And where did you get these?
butchabay Wrote:Landscape for movies ? And where did you get these?

Some I'd like to resize from TMDb, like this one http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/original/q5...beacpn.jpg
some I'd like to create myself.
I like the wideicons view, but i don't like the fanart there.

It's gonna be a tough job for over 800 movies, but i'd like to give it a try as i think i could be worth it.
Login Screen Done

- Fixed Movie Collection Label when parent folder is visible
mybrain87 Wrote:Some I'd like to resize from TMDb, like this one http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/original/q5...beacpn.jpg

It's gonna be a tough job for over 800 movies, but i'd like to give it a try as i think i could be worth it.

So the landscape.jpg is in the movie folder.
I can take a look and tell you what to edit.
butchabay Wrote:So the landscape.jpg is in the movie folder.
I can take a look and tell you what to edit.

Yes it is. Thanks that would be great
mybrain87 Wrote:Some I'd like to resize from TMDb, like this one http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/original/q5...beacpn.jpg

That kinda looks good Smile

We might have a spot (read: create a spot) for those on fanart.tv Wink
There's already a movie section with support for movie logos/cdarts/clearart

Depends on what image size you were thinking. If they would be the same as for TV Shows (500x281) or maybe larger so we can make a standardization for them?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:That kinda looks good Smile

We might have a spot (read: create a spot) for those on fanart.tv Wink
There's already a movie section with support for movie logos/cdarts/clearart

Depends on what image size you were thinking. If they would be the same as for TV Shows (500x281) or maybe larger so we can make a standardization for them?

It does look good, doesn't it?

I was thinking of standard size of 500x281, just tried that size as fanart for the wideicons...and it is looking great...this does also look great for the fanwrap view
Thanks for adding the system time

I was just wondering for my TV shows I use Posterwrap and for the season and episode levels I use List. TV list however when using list I was wondering for the season level if you could make it so the watched icon is displayed so that blue tick

Also for the episode level if you could extension it so you can see more episodes before scrolling down the page it currently displays 8 episodes however there looks to be more room at the top and bottom to display more
mybrain87 Wrote:It does look good, doesn't it?

I was thinking of standard size of 500x281, just tried that size as fanart for the wideicons...and it is looking great...this does also look great for the fanwrap view

Keeping the standard size is a good idea Nod

When you have enough of them drop me a PM so we can look in maybe adding this to the site if you are ok with sharing them ofcourse. It has no point adding something already when there are only few users/skins who want them.

Back to the skin topic Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Keeping the standard size is a good idea Nod

When you have enough of them drop me a PM so we can look in maybe adding this to the site if you are ok with sharing them ofcourse. It has no point adding something already when there are only few users/skins who want them.

Back to the skin topic Wink

Will do...but I'm guessing its gonna take me a while...I'm just getting started
Production Year is missing in PosterWrap3

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24