• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
butchabay Wrote:- Recently Added Custom Playlist for TV Shows (Playlist 4, Playlist 5, Playlist 6)
- Reordering of Home Items
- Added Library Totals for Recently Added Movie Customplaylist (Playlist 1, Playlist 2, Playlist 3)

wow! this is very very nice, it looks good and seems pretty useful as well.
can you tell me where to find the reordering of home items please? im using 454
master345 Wrote:can you tell me where to find the reordering of home items please? im using 454

Playlist 1,2 & 3 are coming next to movies/hdmovies and Playlist 4,5 & 6 next to tvshows.
oh!! i thought you meant customisation of home items like taking off genres or actors under movies and things like that. I will await that when you are ready!
master345 Wrote:oh!! i thought you meant customisation of home items like taking off genres or actors under movies and things like that. I will await that when you are ready!

Why? They are already in the submenu of movies!

Edit: sorry now i know what you mean.
Shinu Wrote:thanks. but the script keeps crashing when i enable it for tv show playlists. Sad

Should work now with latest commit. Could you test it again?
butchabay Wrote:Should work now with latest commit. Could you test it again?

yeah, it works now. thanx! Smile
Shinu Wrote:yeah, it works now. thanx! Smile

Great! So now let's take the next step...
- season fanart

Smile
butchabay Wrote:Great! So now let's take the next step...
- season fanart

Smile

Maybe take a look how Big Noid has done this.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
- Finally Fixed Subtitles Dialogs
- season fanart

Smile

YAY! Big Grin
- season fanart

Smile
I'm not sure why, but this isn't working for me for my tv smart playlists(I haven't tried movies since I don't use them). I see the Featured/Recently added labels, but there's nothing actually displayed below either. If I look at the normal TV Shows button, I see all of these elements displayed correctly.
I don't see any errors in the log. Is there anything that needs to be done other then enabling it for each playlist in the extras option? I'm on the latest revision on Passion XBMC. If it makes a difference, I'm also using a MySQL db for my content.
Stephen Andrew Designs
http://www.stephenandrewdesigns.com
Where did you set your playlists on home? Tv shows you have to take playlist 4,5,6. Try to select your playlists again, then it should work.
I'm working on a tutorial for all the extra stuff.
butchabay Wrote:- Finally Fixed Subtitles Dialogs

Thank you so much!! appreciated
butchabay Wrote:Where did you set your playlists on home? Tv shows you have to take playlist 4,5,6. Try to select your playlists again, then it should work.
I'm working on a tutorial for all the extra stuff.

I have them at the 4,5,6 positions. Positions 1-3 are empty. I have each recently added playlist checked like in the screenshot. 4 and 5 are old playlists, and I also created a completely new playlist and added it to position 6, and none work. It doesn't seem to be related to the playlist being new or old.

The end result is mostly like what Shinu first reported, except the labels say Featured Episode and recently added episodes, and there is nothing below that (no empty boxes like in Shinu's screenshot for movies), except for the library totals container. In there, there are 2 columns, the left is empty and the right is filled with Music info.
Stephen Andrew Designs
http://www.stephenandrewdesigns.com
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24